Online now
Online now

The little things..

Manda Panda​(sub female)
4 years ago • Apr 27, 2019
Manda Panda​(sub female) • Apr 27, 2019
The best part of today was the time I spent with family. Spent part of the day with my dad and sister. Then finished off spending time with my kids. Always a blessing.
Ilmare​(sub female){Not Lookin}
The best part of my day over the last few week has been a rewarding work week. We've been working hard on a project and I am new to just about everything. It puts me at a disadvantage in comparison to my team. I've been pushing hard to learn while I am creating. Unsure of the quality because most of what I am doing is for the first time. Needless to say, I've been struggling. A cog struggling to stay in place.

We did a sales training on our project. Ramping up for its release in June. Things are intense and stacked like Jenga puzzle pieces. The manager in charge of managing it turned to me and said "you did a really good job." It is not the first time he complimented me on my work. This time he said it a number of times over the course of the end of the day as we were cleaning up coming down from our adrenaline high. I have a lot of respect for him. And while I do not live for praise, this cog felt like she was steady in place in a well oiled machine.

So, today I am going to eat good food and get a mani-pedi to reward myself. I am thankful in so many ways for this promotion.

This is only the beginning.

?‍♀️
BabyGirlFL​(sub female){His}

My Saturday

The best part of my day has been buying Starbucks mochas and petits fours to put in the limo my dad rented for my daughter and her 3 girlfriends for prom tonight, anticipating going to see the Avengers movie with my son tonight, and talking to my big man and knowing he is feeling better today than yesterday. We spend every other weekend together (and I usually get away to see him once in between), so I eagerly await being with him in 5 more days. I don’t know much about this lifestyle, but I know the respect and reverence I have for that man and the protective and pure love he has for me are unparalleled to anything I have experienced before.