Online now
Online now

Jealous of Involving Other Women

BabyGirlFL​(sub female){His}
4 years ago • Apr 27, 2019

Jealous of Involving Other Women

My dom has mentioned before that as a consequence for an action he considers direct disobedience I might have to pick out a woman and watch her give him a blowjob. We have had conversations about how neither of us is into sharing, and that it would merely be a disciplinary act. But I have a very strong aversion to him physically being with anyone else. I am open to the possibility if I could understand it as sex only and remove any perceived comparison or emotional attachment, but it’s difficult for me and I fear I might be so emotionally wounded from the experience that the damage would be hard if not impossible to undo. That being said, our love is growing stronger and deeper as time passes and I might get to the point where this is acceptable to me. Do any of you subs consider my aversion to this something that I need to change in order to abide by my dom’s need for exercising authority? Or is it one of those instances where a hard limit is mine, and okay? As a side note, he is very intuitive and has probably heard me loud and clear and also doesn’t want to risk jeopardizing what we have - but I’m curious and wanted to ask. Thanks in advance. I’ve been busy on here today ?.