Online now
Online now

Bonding(2019) - Netflix Original

Huntmaster​(dom male)
4 years ago • Apr 28, 2019
Huntmaster​(dom male) • Apr 28, 2019
A good comedy using BDSM as aback drop. If you have a sense of humour you will enjoy.
Ceusacic​(dom female)
Ceusacic​(dom female) • Apr 28, 2019
I binge watched it with a friend of mine who is not interested in BDSM, and who has no idea that I'm a Domme. It was interesting to watch some of her reactions, and hilariously funny at times to watch her look interested or, on occasion, disgusted. The show itself was interesting, and rather lighthearted. As someone else said, it's a dark comedy with BDSM as the backdrop. I enjoyed it.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
I'm about five or 6 epps inn. If your after real and doco styled "this is Femdom or ProDomme life" turn away now. If your after SSC and following community standards, turn away now. Consent and safety is flimsy at best. Its two twenty somethings stumbling through life and their differing sexuality, trying to earn a living, that happens to have BDSM in the story line. There are a few laughs and few "oh the poor bugger" moments. If watched like, you read 50 shades and you abandon all you know and just take it as ENTERTAINMENT FACTOR ALONE, its some what entertaining if you like coming of age type movies.
    The most loved post in topic
Marmite
4 years ago • Sep 16, 2019
Marmite • Sep 16, 2019
It was fun to watch.
Vhale​(sub female){Yes}
4 years ago • Sep 16, 2019
Vhale​(sub female){Yes} • Sep 16, 2019
I love bonding. It's not completely accurate and at first I was kinda upset but I realized that it is a sign that BDSM is becoming more and more accepted plus it's kinda funny