Online now
Online now

Dominants in pet play

Darklusts
4 years ago • May 7, 2019
Darklusts • May 7, 2019
Pet play is just about total submission, little about humiliation kink. The sub acknowledging they are not equal, compared to their owner they are a dog/cat. Total trust comes into it, along with a desire to please.

If you think of your real dog, when you drive up, they are at the door or window barking and wagging their tail "MASTER IS HOME! OH YES! GOING TO GET PET! MAYBE A PLAY FETCH!". Of course they are animals so are not "thinking" those words, but that is their instincts, that their owner is going to give them attention and they can shower their master with attention. Why the term "man's best friend".

You take that total devotion and desire to your D/s relationship, and you come home with your sub on the floor on all fours with a big grin "MASTER/MISTRESS! MISSED YOU!" There is a bond and depth in that play, I would say more deep then "I let my owner beat me with stick and whips".
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
4 years ago • May 7, 2019
@Darklusts exactly! Great post! Thank you!

Even though I am both a kitten and a masochist, I do not enjoy humiliation, at all. Sir isn’t the type to want to humiliate me either.

Being Sir’s kitten for me is exactly as you’ve described. It’s the bond between owner and pet. I adore him and I enjoy being at his feet as much as by his side (or maybe even more). He’s the center of my everything; my sole focus. I crave his attention and his touch and the words “good girl”. I like treats and being pet. He decides when and what I eat, he instructs me to go to the restroom.

Frankly, pet play is not much different that our day to day relationship except I have a furry tail and ears and adorable frilly collar.
lil kitten xo​(sub female)
4 years ago • May 8, 2019
Darklusts wrote:
Pet play is just about total submission, little about humiliation kink. The sub acknowledging they are not equal, compared to their owner they are a dog/cat. Total trust comes into it, along with a desire to please.

If you think of your real dog, when you drive up, they are at the door or window barking and wagging their tail "MASTER IS HOME! OH YES! GOING TO GET PET! MAYBE A PLAY FETCH!". Of course they are animals so are not "thinking" those words, but that is their instincts, that their owner is going to give them attention and they can shower their master with attention. Why the term "man's best friend".

You take that total devotion and desire to your D/s relationship, and you come home with your sub on the floor on all fours with a big grin "MASTER/MISTRESS! MISSED YOU!" There is a bond and depth in that play, I would say more deep then "I let my owner beat me with stick and whips".

This is a wonderful response! Thanks for your input