Online now
Online now

Superheroine/Villainess

luvswonderwoman
4 years ago • May 3, 2019

Superheroine/Villainess

luvswonderwoman • May 3, 2019
Any daring lady ever fantasize about wearing a Superheroine costume (i.e. - Wonder Woman) and trying to stop a Villainess (Dominatrix)? Or maybe you're the Villainess-type and wanted to lure, capture and defeat a Superheroine!
Bunnie
Bunnie • May 3, 2019
I love costumes and dressing up... but have never done it to do with role play. That does sound fun though icon_smile.gif

As far as SuperHeroes... I dressed up as Hit Girl from the movie KickAss... does that count?
Oh and I’ve done Cat Woman (but what female hasn’t lol).
    The most loved post in topic
luvswonderwoman
luvswonderwoman • May 3, 2019
Not familiar with Hit Girl. Love Catwoman (Michelle Pfeiffer and Eartha Kitt). Great turn-on. Could Batgirl rescue me?
La Tristesse Durera​(dom male)
Bunnie wrote:
I love costumes and dressing up... but have never done it to do with role play. That does sound fun though icon_smile.gif

As far as SuperHeroes... I dressed up as Hit Girl from the movie KickAss... does that count?
Oh and I’ve done Cat Woman (but what female hasn’t lol).

I loved hit girl lol
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
4 years ago • May 5, 2019
I love playing dress ups or costumes. Real life is full of costuming, without us even knowing, we do so for most activities like work or social events..so why not for play if the mood takes you. If it makes you feel good and doesn't hurt another in a negative way....I say, GO FOR IT!

edited to remove a typo.
Tilhard{Yes they g}
4 years ago • May 5, 2019

Heroine

Tilhard{Yes they g} • May 5, 2019
I think most woman like that its cool
luvswonderwoman
4 years ago • May 8, 2019
luvswonderwoman • May 8, 2019
Bewitched, with that "Catwoman" outfit you're now ready to stop a Superheroine-wannabe that tries to stop you!