Online now
Online now

Help With Increasing My Tolerance to Pain

ilovecock​(sub male)
4 years ago • Apr 23, 2019
ilovecock​(sub male) • Apr 23, 2019
Savida wrote:
I will join the chorus of people saying you don’t ever have to try to be a masochist. I know someone who did self condition to like it more, but she did it for herself.

Can it be done? Yes, in some cases.

Should it be done? At this point, so early in the journey and with a dom already in the picture, I’d argue that discovering what you do like is a nicer safer introduction to all this than trying to push yourself to be more of something you aren’t comfortable with at this point.
ADIDAS
4 years ago • May 10, 2019
ADIDAS • May 10, 2019
well, I'm going to jump in here, albeit a month later. I'm a painslut meaning I LOVE pain! Pain increases my arousal. I've always, for as long as I can remember been this way. I found this out by myself. When I'd masturbate I'd twist, pull on my nipples, labia... Anything I could think of before I even knew about bdsm. I was more than ready for a Dom to give me pain I couldn't give myself. My point is, I'm a natural, lol.... However, Savida is right. Masochists can't be made exactly, but in some cases it's been done, to a point. At least it's possible to train yourself to tolerate pain. For you it might be to please your Dom whereas for me it's for my pleasure as well as my Doms.

Good luck! I hope you're going along your journey successfully!