Online now
Online now

Erotica in Blogs?

BabyGirlFL​(sub female){His}
4 years ago • May 15, 2019

Erotica in Blogs?

Someone recently suggested I read erotica to spark my (lame) imagination, to find out what I like. I’ve read a couple of blogs on here that are saucy. If you have any favorite writers on here who focus on that sort of thing, will you point me to them? XO
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
I have novels I could recommend if you’d like. I could DM you a list. It depends on how much of a reader you are. I get that some people enjoy short stories but have no interest in sitting down with an entire book.
BabyGirlFL​(sub female){His}
I will take recommendations gladly, but I prefer non romance novels. Don’t know if that’s a think with erotica. Like a real story with kink woven in? Also I do have a hard time sitting still long enough to read a book so short stories are my preference. Trying to work on this because my Dom needs me to sit still more often than I do for His peace of mind. icon_smile.gif
Manda Panda​(sub female)
Manda Panda​(sub female) • May 15, 2019
AKittenforSir wrote:
I have novels I could recommend if you’d like. I could DM you a list. It depends on how much of a reader you are. I get that some people enjoy short stories but have no interest in sitting down with an entire book.

Can you DM me the list please?
CapnRick​(dom male)
CapnRick​(dom male) • May 15, 2019
Of course exactly what you want is contained somewhere in the stories on Literotica ,
If for some reason you are among the very few who haven't already been devouring their offerings.....They break everything into categories, and there are grades for each story, so picking well-written erotica is pretty simple there.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • May 15, 2019
We're working on something very exciting related to this - I'll let you know more when I can icon_smile.gif
    The most loved post in topic
Manda Panda​(sub female)
I love reading romance novels. The better writers that can incorporate good sex into a good story are what I look for. Not into the books with a story loosely woven into the sex scenes.
Manda Panda​(sub female)
Villanelle wrote:
We're working on something very exciting related to this - I'll let you know more when I can icon_smile.gif

Ooh if it's what I think it is, I can't wait!