Online now
Online now

Erotica in Blogs?

Sybil
4 years ago • May 16, 2019
Sybil • May 16, 2019
I follow Alexander LeGrand on here he writes really good short stories... I’m not sure how to tag people {or know if that even possible} but you can search his name or click on my page and look under “follow blogs” he will be listed
kinkyatheart​(sub female){Not lookin}
Manda Nae wrote:
AKittenforSir wrote:
I have novels I could recommend if you’d like. I could DM you a list. It depends on how much of a reader you are. I get that some people enjoy short stories but have no interest in sitting down with an entire book.

Can you DM me the list please?
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
@kinkyatheart I’m not a premium user so I don’t have the capability to direct message you based on your profile settings. However, I can ask my Sir to forward the list as he’s a premium user if that’s ok with you.
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
@kinkatheart it shouldn’t. I think it’s just how you have your privacy settings set. Yours is set to only allow messages from premium users. But maybe I’m wrong *shrug* Regardless, I sent him the list and he’ll forward it when he logs in next. icon_smile.gif
Moonstruck
4 years ago • May 17, 2019
Moonstruck • May 17, 2019
BDSM library is another place with short kink stories, some good, some not, all free. They have a VERY detailed advanced search feature in case you want to look for particular types of stories and leave out others.