Online now
Online now

I have questions

Daddy'sGoodGirl​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jul 6, 2019

I have questions

So, I thought I was close to finding someone special. But, apon making sure he wasn't a murderer or have a girlfriend (im not in the pursuit of ruining lives).
I found pics of what looks like a happy couple and the job is not even close to what he told me. So I pose a question.
Should I cut bait and run or see what he says about the pics?
CrimsonPaw
CrimsonPaw • Jul 6, 2019
Communication is key. Talk to him.
Daddy'sGoodGirl​(sub female)
Keep in mind the first day we talked almost all day, the. The next day I decided to look him up and there was the pics.... now he barley texts. Kinda hard to communicate with someone when doesn't communicate now.
CrimsonPaw
CrimsonPaw • Jul 6, 2019
If he's no longer communicating with you, then I would just move on. Maybe he didn't feel you two were compatible enough to continue on. Sucks when that happens.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
He knows how to find you. Nothing to say you cant keep looking in the mean time. Just remain cautious but open to explanations if he does contact you. If he doesn't communicate now, it might not get better.....ask yourself do you want more than that? If you do! Move on hes not your one. If your only two days in and feel something is wrong, then chances are something isn't right FOR YOU. The idea of finding someone isn't settling for anyone, its about settling down with your one. The idea is your enjoying the experience. Two days in, your questioning and doubting, doesn't sound like enjoyment.
I do hope it all sorts out for you.
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • Jul 6, 2019
When you have questions and you know he will never give you the answers you want then yes it is time to leave.

When you have questions and you know the answers he gives are not totally true then it is time to leave.

When you see things and know the truth you see and the answers he gives and not the same it is time to leave.

When your heart ask your head what should we do then it is time to leave.

No man is worth your tears.

When he is ready to see the sun set and the sun rise next to you more than he wants to be away then you know it is time to stay.
    The most loved post in topic
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Jul 6, 2019
Depends.

If he has a viable answer for the pics will it still leave you with questions?

Then yes.

Cut bait.

If you want to believe what he has to say and drop it.

Then stay.