Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Jul 8, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 8, 2019
I hope you all had a great weekend! If you're new to THE CAGE please say hello here icon_smile.gif
SirRed​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jul 8, 2019

Greetings

SirRed​(dom male) • Jul 8, 2019
Greetings all.

I’m a newer dom just looking to explore the online relationship aspect as of right now. Willing to chat with just about anyone. Though please check your grammar. Irritates me when I have to decipher what someone is trying to say.
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Jul 11, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 11, 2019
Welcome SirRed! And welcome to everyone who has joined us so far this week!
DevilWoman​(switch female)
4 years ago • Jul 14, 2019

Howdy Guys!

DevilWoman​(switch female) • Jul 14, 2019
I've been meaning to get on here and introduce myself for a while, but life happens unfortunately and seems to get in the way. But neither here nor there right?

I'm a 23 year old bisexual dominant, who put away her dom side when she got married to her awesome (vanilla) husband. Well, now that we've achieved a level of sorts in the (Understanding that I have different interests than most vanilla people do) he understands that I need to let out my Domme side that's getting fed up with being pushed back.

Anyways, I have been a dominant for 5 years. I would love nothing more than to find someone online who wants to become a real life sub eventually. But before I continue any further I want to make it clear that I dont need another man in my life. That role has been filled. I want more than anything to have another woman in my life since that void has been there for a long while. So hello to all and I hope to hear something interesting from someone soon!
Aubrey21​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jul 14, 2019

Re: New here

Aubrey21​(sub female) • Jul 14, 2019
Aubrey21 wrote:
Hi everyone! My name's Aubrey I'm a 25 yr old bi sub. This is all very new to me and I'm here to explore, learn and make friends.
ShieMarie
4 years ago • Jul 15, 2019
ShieMarie • Jul 15, 2019
Sunday, July 14th made a week that I've been a member of The Cage community and I'm really grateful for the connections that I've made in such a short amount of time.

With that being said, I'm 'Shie. Pronounced like "she". Newer to the life and growing everyday. My experience is a bit strange in regards to time line, as I have had an online LDR with a submissive man for about 12 years. Yes, that's quite a bit of time, but totally different experience than being together in the flesh and so with that I am rather new to physical aspects of BDSM. I recently (September 2018-April 2019) ended a 3 year relationship. It took the course of the aforementioned months to truly end the relationship. We had discussed BDSM and polyamory. We had engaged in light impact play and ass training, and had made plans to attend local events. He moved in and was a rather pleasurable maid servant and sex slave in my home. However, he was very resistant to growing and I began coming to terms with our incompatibility, thus ending the relationship. My earlier sexual experiences have been vast, but still nothing comparable to what I am seeking in regards to my wants, needs, and personal fantasies.

My hopes are that this community connects me to individuals in a way that leads to further my self discovery and growth in the lifestyle. I've gained a wonderful friend and mentor, but would also hope to have more mentoring from others along the way. Additionally, I'm currently enjoying training a subbie for 24/7 TPE and have my heart set on bringing another into O/our dynamic who is currently going through a vetting and negotiation process.

Thank you for reading! And thank you to those who have made me feel extremely welcomed!
overmyknee​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jul 16, 2019
overmyknee​(dom male) • Jul 16, 2019
Hi I am a 56 year old Male Discplinarian and HoH in the Domestic Discipline lifestyle. I have been in this lifestyle for over 20 years. I reside in Minnesota. The search is on for my TIH. So happy to have found this place.
Hammurabi​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jul 16, 2019
Hammurabi​(dom male) • Jul 16, 2019
I like how you had to add the warning to fend off dom men lol.. welcome to the cage Lexual.