Online now
Online now

Frustrated!!

LordofPain56
4 years ago • Jul 17, 2019
LordofPain56 • Jul 17, 2019
I caught the suggestion made by SirPain because in my list of ten commandments, one of them is that the sub should never displease or disobey Master on purpose just to receive a punishment. While that may be fun, I would not likely deprive my girl of her sexual desires anyway, regardless of whether she had been good or bad. The commandment isn't a valve that turns punishment on and off, it is about respect for authority, in the same way as the 5th Commandment of the Ten Commandments given to Moses on mount Sinai; Thou shalt honor thy father and thy mother.
But that is just my personal preference.
In any case, I have always found that burying myself in my work to be an effective distraction from unpleasant thoughts such as loneliness or sexual desire. If you do not have a job, you could ask your Master if he will allow you to take on a project (which could make him proud of you if you are successful). Turn this thing around and put it in your favor !
Yuppiex​(dom male)

Or, actually call and speak with a person and then meet and

Yuppiex​(dom male) • Jul 17, 2019
Wild Violet wrote:
Watch a movie that gets you into a different mind set. Hotel Mumbai, the Painted Veil, Schindler’s List, Sophie’s Choice, Terms of Endearment, Philadelphia. Guaranteed to distract. 😢😢😢😢😢😢

A different tact is watch the History of Rapp (Jimmy Falcon and Justin Timberlake), Carpool Karaoke (James Corden), Comedian’s in Car Having Coffee (Jerry Seinfeld). 😂😂😂

Good luck! 😬
Yuppiex​(dom male)

Frustrated

Yuppiex​(dom male) • Jul 17, 2019
Or, actually call and speak with a person and then meet and spend Time together, rather than just texting in this Tech Wreck society where Texting is the norm.
ShieMarie
ShieMarie • Jul 17, 2019
Low wrote:
I have shared 1 screen shot on my profile for anyone interested to see ...
I'm needing rest now please excuse my lack of photo skills

Thanks for sharing! So happy for you!
BelleSoumise​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jun 24, 2020

Re: Or, actually call and speak with a person and then meet

BelleSoumise​(sub female) • Jun 24, 2020
Yuppiex wrote:
Wild Violet wrote:
Watch a movie that gets you into a different mind set. Hotel Mumbai, the Painted Veil, Schindler’s List, Sophie’s Choice, Terms of Endearment, Philadelphia. Guaranteed to distract. 😢😢😢😢😢😢

A different tact is watch the History of Rapp (Jimmy Falcon and Justin Timberlake), Carpool Karaoke (James Corden), Comedian’s in Car Having Coffee (Jerry Seinfeld). 😂😂😂

Good luck! 😬

You stopped your subscription and I can't respond to you! Find me on get but add an 85.