Online now
Online now

How does “strictly online” work?

TheAnt​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jul 22, 2019
TheAnt​(dom male) • Jul 22, 2019
MT,
It truly is a science so to speak. The others above certainly nail intent of online relationships or virtual as I like to call it. It does range from just sexting to a more detailed daily tasking with photoplay and timed responses for surprise taskers, such as reinforcing certain hair styles that a sub is supposed to wear and out of nowhere confirming the sub is near her phone and then telling the sub to send a snapshot right now. It allows a more intense connection as opposed to just a scheduled training or one on one time.
I habe blogged the dickens out of almost evety aspect of it on here. It is also funny you mention aftercare because I had plans for a blog about it this week.
I pretty well do a lot of chatting with the virtual sub at first to get her goals and concerns and then build a plan to address those BUT it only works if she is willing to follow the guidelines and be dedicated to "tell" on herself when she screws up a rule or protocol. I have had a very frustrating sub situation where that sub wanted more sexting thsn training which is not what I want. A sexting buddy is not a sub, my opinion.
It also eats a lot of time.... A lot of time.
Kitty and I have grown together very fast and we were going to go from virtual to local, which is the goal of most virtual Dom/sub but again most don't make it to that and some dynamics just stat virtual for s variety of reasons.
Hope this has been helpful.
-DA