Online now
Online now

Contracts

Debz​(sub female){Barnaby}
4 years ago • Jul 23, 2019
Debz​(sub female){Barnaby} • Jul 23, 2019
I was a little misleading with what I wrote, I'm only limited because I don't know many people on here, not for any other reason. I do know that I can talk to other subs freely.
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
As i have stated i dont really agree with them nor do i have one , per say. I do have things that i am allowed to do and such but none of it is in writing. It are things that we talked about and are still talking about. Seeing we talk about everything and anything , along with the fact we are living together, that only makes sense to me.

But i am alway s able to chat .
Debz​(sub female){Barnaby}
Debz​(sub female){Barnaby} • Jul 23, 2019
I will message you after I have eaten, I have just tried alawey and its not sending. Just wanna say thanks and sorry if you suddenly find 3 of the same message in your inbox
No Body​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jul 24, 2019
No Body​(dom male) • Jul 24, 2019
Always read everything before you sign . Put in things you are wanting and always leave yourself a way out. Put a short time limit on it so if things do go wrong you have time to think about leaving.
DrWakko
4 years ago • Jul 24, 2019
DrWakko • Jul 24, 2019
The joy of relationship contacts is that it lays out what is expected of both parties. It is not legally binding. It’s just a good outline.