Online now
Online now

Friends?

DrWakko
4 years ago • Jul 19, 2019
DrWakko • Jul 19, 2019
Best way to make friends in the kink world is to go to munches and events. You can make lots of kinky friends in your local community.
No Body​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jul 24, 2019
No Body​(dom male) • Jul 24, 2019
There was a site where I found the best people to chat with. We shared stories photos and everything. It was so good for 3 years till the site was screwed up by the owner and the creator. We all went separate ways and lost touch. So many good people so many friends lost now. It is sad they were the only ones I could talk to about the life. I miss them all.
WhiteRoses​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jul 25, 2019
WhiteRoses​(sub female) • Jul 25, 2019
If you are lucky you can find friends by going to events. It's just like any other group of people, you don't know who you are going to get along with.

I am ALWAYS looking for new friends, at events AND online.

Feel free to text me.
boofygurl​(sub female){Taken}
Good friends are always nice to have in the kink world and in the vanilla world.

I unfortunately don't have many in the kink community aside from the wonderful ones that I have made here!!
Mistress Maree​(dom female){Non}
I have made friendships in the kink community both online through chat rooms and pms. But also get out there I real life to munches, clubs and events.

You can do either or both. Have fun choosing people you would like to add as friends.