Online now
Online now

Caged In By Stereotypes

Villanelle​(staff)
7 years ago • Apr 21, 2016

Caged In By Stereotypes

Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 21, 2016
So I just came across this article that focuses on stereotypes about what us kinky people like to wear:

https://kinkcraft.co/2016/03/bdsm-black-leather/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=KinkCraft&utm_content=There%20is%20more%20to%20BDSM%20than%20black%20leather

Although many of us do love black, latex, and leather, not ALL of us do!  How do you deviate from the stereotypical BDSM look and what do you wear when you play?
explorer​(switch male)
7 years ago • May 16, 2016
explorer​(switch male) • May 16, 2016
I wear my wife's worn from the day before thong and a three ring under my shorts or jeans and that's the only difference from the vanilla lifestyle really. My wife can occasionally wear matching black plus stockings and suspenders if she is really into domme mode as she knows how much more it turns me on but she has never ever worn s&s out in public. 
I used to wear a cage, but she likes the idea of him being free so prefers me not to wear it.
Stygga vargen
7 years ago • Jul 10, 2016
Stygga vargen • Jul 10, 2016
I'm  goth kid/ shorta a pun kid , so a lot of my non work clothes are black, red or purple. Mostly though if it's a themed party I try to dress in theme! lol