Online now
Online now

Forced bi - is it ethical?

event horizon{NotLooking}
4 years ago • Jul 30, 2019
event horizon{NotLooking} • Jul 30, 2019
Fyglia Wicked wrote:
Forced bi is a guise for sexual assault within the hetro male submissive population and less reported then hetro men not in lifestyle who have been sexually assaulted .

I definitely believe you about male subs, or even just men in general, being less likely to report sexual assault. And I think things like forced bi can very easily lend themselves to forms of sexual assault. However, after reading some of the other comments here, I do genuinely think now that it can be a good thing if it is with an s type who is actually some degree of bi, and feels encouraged by submitting to the act of being "forced" to do bi things. I understand it as a theoretical scene -- roles that both (or all) parties agree to and enthusiastically want.

But.... yes, there is definitely room for many a questionable situation to arise from such a premise.
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female)
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female) • Jul 30, 2019
I'm hetro af and knowing the male subs who were also like me no it wasn't the hetro sub exploring his bi side. You can have a safe word and CNC and the " Domme" or as I call them man hating nilla *unts sexually assault the hetro male sub mostly after a false trust has been built in the dynamic.
Those who want forced want a beard to fill their kinks and service is not in our title .

Us dominate women grow up facing society and many other things trying to force us into something we are not . The hell we turn around and do it to some one else!
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Jul 30, 2019
Oceanic- love the name.

My point exactly.

There is a difference between playing into a desire AND ignoring a hard limit.

What you are talking about is coercion.
In my opinion coercion used to break a hard limit is abuse.

BUT - no one ever really knows what does on behind the scenes with another couple.

Unfortunately- bi done through breaking limits and coercion is very common.

That is an extremely affective abusive humiliation technique used to create fear, develope self doubt, and undermine internal processes.
event horizon{NotLooking}
4 years ago • Jul 31, 2019
event horizon{NotLooking} • Jul 31, 2019
MasterBear, it's not giving me the lil quote button for you, so I'll just reply this way.

Firstly, thank you. I'm rather fond of it myself.

Secondly, I'm not entirely sure that the instance I've spoken of, which inspired my original post, is *necessarily* coercion. My issue is that it *might* be, and the Domme may not even be aware if it is.

The sub in question, to my knowledge, has consented to every bisexual act he was told to do. However, I'm also very aware that sometimes, s types will consent to things which they themselves do not like, solely to appease their Dominants. I guess, in theory, it can be fine if the sub gets some enjoyment out of the appeasement of their Dominant. However, I also know that their submission can sometimes be given out of fear of losing the Dominant, out of fear of the Dominant being withholding, etc etc. This particular submissive is currently cheating on his wife (meaning, the wife is not aware -- this is not a poly situation on his part) *with* this particular Dominant, and the Dominant herself has a history of being a little fuzzy on boundaries with others (though I had hoped she'd learned better since then). It all just paints a very questionable picture, to me. Sometimes people really don't know what's best for themselves, and make bad decisions for the sake of love, sex, money, etc etc. I guess I just worry that this sub may be risking an awful lot for a person who is potentially being abusive to him.

But, as I've learned today by talking this out with some other people.... there isn't really anything I can do. I don't have evidence of anything, just a bad feeling, based on knowing the Domme, and her dynamic with her sub.