Online now
Online now

Inquiring about vampirism and blood play...

Jesalew
6 years ago • Aug 30, 2017

Inquiring about vampirism and blood play...

Jesalew • Aug 30, 2017
I'm new to this and was wanting to know more about the vampirism and blood play. If you have played or watched I'd love to hear your experiences please
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 30, 2017
Not one of my things but a fascinating kink so I'll be keeping an eye on this topic!
LadyA​(dom female)
LadyA​(dom female) • Aug 30, 2017
Well, the "Safe" part of SSC shows up almost immediately. Bloodplay can be fun and fascinating, thrilling for both parties--however, as with any bodily fluids, there's a pretty important need for safety precautions. As delightful as it can feel to draw blood, especially with teeth, such injuries run a high risk of infection and blood poisoning. If that's what both of you want, go for it, but be sure to properly wash and clean the wound afterwards (antibiotics, yo) and I'd recommend ensuring that neither of you have any diseases that could be transmitted via blood or mouth before ever starting.

If it's the blood that appeals to you, not the vampiric biting, there's always lancets and needles; medical supplies, especially when properly sterilized and used, can result in much less risk to both parties. I tended to combine my bloodplay with knives, so I always made sure my blades were heat-sterilized and then doused in rubbing alcohol, just as an example. Similarly, if you're going to be drinking, licking, or otherwise ingesting your partner's blood, I'd recommend ensuring clean surfaces and skin (rubbing alcohol again) and, as mentioned above, make sure the blood you're going to ingest isn't going to eventually kill you, and that your mouth isn't going to kill your partner.

...Welp, I have no idea if that actually answered your question but it's one of the most important and overlooked aspects of bloodplay, in my experience, so I'll just leave this here.
    The most loved post in topic
Jesalew
Jesalew • Aug 30, 2017
Thank you for responding to my post. Husband has played in the lifestyle a long time and is into vampirism and has played with it in the past. Was just really wanting to know what to expect and you clarifies a few things I really appreciate you taking the time to explain everything that you did. Xoxox jes
Taramafor​(sub male)
6 years ago • Aug 31, 2017
Taramafor​(sub male) • Aug 31, 2017
Only done this in RP since it's kind of impossible to do it IRL. To clarify what I mean by that, I put myself in the characters position. IRL it would be actually "more" make believe in a way, strangely enough.

Biting a neck? All fun and good stuff, vamp or no. Sinking fangs into it while being fucked? Also good stuff in RP. Can involve being slowly drained (hopefully not dry). Giving something of yourself to your partner or having them take it, in a sense (in this case the blood).

But fake teeth that don't actually suck? Totally kills it for me. Break of immersion. I'm not too fond of needles either (yet I'm fine with knives. Go figure). Though that could be involved I guess. Depends on situation and circumstances. The only concern there is in "Feeling woozy". Lack of blood can lead to a lack of a stiffy. Don't have to be fucking though I guess. Also depends on "how much".

Only way I can see fake fangs working is if the needles were in the fake teeth. Though that can carry health concerns of course. An idea to toy around with if nothing else. Anaesthetic might be worth keeping in mind too. Vampire bats actually numb the pain when biting. Enough for only the bitten area though (and for cruds sake, check in with a doctor or something first. Don't want to numb your whole throat and stop breathing after all). After that I suppose it's a simple case of, well, having the "needle teeth"... suck? Haven't thought it through fully.

Ideas thrown out. Consider the risks and if it's worth immersion or not. Etc, etc.
Ray99212​(dom male)
6 years ago • Aug 31, 2017
Ray99212​(dom male) • Aug 31, 2017
I would use a razor blade. Held between the thumb and forefinger with approximately an eight inch of the corner Sticking out. Hold the blade tightly and only use it above a fleshy part of the body. STAY AWAY FROM THE NECK Or any visible vein or artery ! Small incision no more than an inch. Sterilize all contact points before and after. If done properly it will close completely after and in most cases not even leave a scar. Biting always gets infected to one degree or another and bruises the tissue making it take longer to heal.
You don't need alot of blood. In my experience , it's the exchange of energy and submission of your self on the most primal level that is the purpose. The blood is just a small part. Feeding your essence to another is an act of total submission.
As stated above. This is not safe. I do not recommend it. There are other ways to get there that have less risks.