Online now
Online now

Power of words

MR B​(dom male)
6 years ago • Aug 6, 2017

Power of words

MR B​(dom male) • Aug 6, 2017
I have found it interesting how as an online dom sometimes the words I use have great effect on some subs I've had. For example a simple "good girl" or "bad girl" can completely change the whole mood of things sometimes causing subs to instantly get wet or to simply make them comply. Words are powerful for good and bad. What are your thoughts?
    The most loved post in topic
MammaPengy​(switch female)

As an online sub

Words are very powerful indeed. As on online sub words are sometimes all I have. The better I get to know who it is I choose to submit to, the more power their words have.
I get a good girl and my shoulders go back my head held high and I am proud content and happy. A bad girl and I am desperate to find something to make amends. I am unhappy. Depressed. Afraid and unsettled
Bella duPuy​(sub female){Not lookin}
Words take on greater meaning even before the selection of Dom or sub has taken place.

In the "getting to know You/you" stage or what i call the Courtship as You/you begin to know the soul on the other end of the keyboard, their words take on greater significance - even in general conversation about Life and about this Lifestyle. These are the Moments which we take photos of in our hearts and helps us to decide whether or not that soul and You/you are suited for one another.

Great post, MR B!
Dellydoodah​(neither female)
6 years ago • Aug 9, 2017
As a written word medium it's important to get it right. One badly worded sentence can spoil a potentially good relationship. Like thinking before you speak...think before you type.
26 letters..so many words!
Rhymes with Bomb​(dom male)
6 years ago • Aug 11, 2017
Use of the truth in phrasing a perspective ... some words are predictable yet effective ... expectation and reward, or not ... if words are all you got ... in my mind you are fine ... Now you can talk.
FabSeverus​(dom male)
6 years ago • Sep 3, 2017
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Sep 3, 2017
I really like online sub too. there are not my exclusives but they do obey to my task or request, and as a reward they get a good girl or an insult that I think will turn them on. The diificulty mught be that english is not my mother tongue and sometime it could be interesting or embarrassing or difficult, down the line lost in translation!
while some are generous with words other tend to cut short with answer, maybe too busy with other "doms"....
But the power of words is definately a big part in the dark room, as the silence.