Online now
Online now

Navigating being a little girl

littlesunshinegirl​(sub female)
4 years ago • Aug 9, 2019

Navigating being a little girl

Hi all!

I am newer to being an active member in the community/lifestyle. I am a little unsure of how to navigate being a little. I have participated in age-play with boyfriends but it never feels right because how I am isn't roleplaying (I do so to make him happy).

I am a little lost and would like to know other little's experiences and how they navigate life with and without a Dom in their lives.

Please no judgement or negativity. Thanks in advance!
littlesunshinegirl icon_biggrin.gif
TheLittlePrincess​(sub female){SSG}
First thing I would say is to spend time on your own figuring out what you like as a little. This can be activities, clothes, TV, etc. For me, I like to set aside some time in the day to do things that get me into little space. That helps easing into it so you become more comfortable about it and exploring more of what you like over time. My Domme and me are only online right now, so there's not a lot I can say about being little with a Dom. She is supportive of it though and is happy to hear me talk about getting a new stuffie. A lot of it is just me trying to figure it out as well. I would just say most importantly is don't let anyone tell you there's anything wrong with it and try to be comfortable trying new things and exploring what you like. There are some excellent blogs on here as well that are very helpful. You can message me if you want and if you have any questions
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
“I have participated in age-play with boyfriends but it never feels right because how I am isn't roleplaying (I do so to make him happy).“

Can you elaborate on this? Do you mean that you’re just being yourself and that it feels wrong to call it “playing” because it’s just who you are? Or do you mean age-play doesn’t feel right because it feels like you aren’t doing it right?
Thank you thelittleprincess for the advice!

@ akittenforsir thank you for your question. what I meant was that the guys wanted me to roleplay but it never felt right because to me it wasn’t playing but I could never be honest with them about the real me.
Performer​(dom male)
Performer​(dom male) • Aug 9, 2019
I can't speak for littles, but I thought it might be useful to share how I work to help and support my little day to day.
It's a lot of small things mostly. I hold her hand when we cross the street. I usually pay for things. Even if it's her money, I can be the one to give it to the cashier. I encourage her to wear things that make her little self happy. Sometimes that's just cute underthings. Other times it's an outfit. Any gift giving day her little self gets at least a small something. I hang her pictures on the fridge. No matter what we do for dinner I get the dessert. There's more, but I guess the point is that there are a lot of ways to support little space in everyday activities. In reality they're fun to explore with her and to see how excited she gets.
    The most loved post in topic
MasterBear​(other butch)
4 years ago • Aug 10, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • Aug 10, 2019
Can you clarify for me?

You do age play not because it is a part of you but because ypur D type likes it?

Is that correct?
No Body​(dom male)
4 years ago • Aug 11, 2019
No Body​(dom male) • Aug 11, 2019
You should never be judged by anyone here for anything you like to do. It is your life do as you feel is right for you. Only you can make you happy. No boyfriend no Dom only yourself. If someone makes you happy it is because you made the choice to be with them.
4 years ago • Aug 11, 2019
AngelicOne, yes they had an idea but took advantage/abused that idea and it was not healthy for me or what I wanted.

MasterBear, I did not mean to say that I don’t age play. I am a little and going in to little space is not age play for me, it is who I am. I did not say that my boyfriends were Dom/me’s.