Online now
Online now

Branding (tattoos)

simplylaura​(sub female){djinni}
4 years ago • Jul 14, 2019
I have mixed feelings. On one hand, I have tattoos and they all have meaning, so I like the idea of it a lot. However, those kind of marks are permanent. I have my very first Domme's initial cut over my heart and I wish I could make it go away. It wasn't intended to scar, but any time you do stuff with skin you're risking permanent damage, so now I'm stuck with a keloid letter I'm not all that fond of.

That said, if it works for you, do it! It's super hot in the moment.
AllyKitten​(sub female){GreatShado}
4 years ago • Aug 21, 2019
I think a good alternative to branding as a mark, would be like something that symbolizes your submission/domination. I am my daddy's kitten, so I've thought about getting Marie (the cat as my avatar) as a branding/symbol of the dynamic in our relationship. For others it could be a chain bracelet, or someone had posted here earlier of an angel kneeling.
For my sub, we've decided on a spider key. A key for chastity, and the spider because spiders are at home where ever they make it, and they're able to make something for nothing. Everyone is different, but if you feel like you'd like a tattoo brand, a symbol would be a great way mark yourself without having someone's name on your skin forever.