Online now
Online now

Your favorite thing

CherryC​(sub female)
4 years ago • Sep 1, 2019

Your favorite thing

CherryC​(sub female) • Sep 1, 2019
What is something your Dom does that just makes you smitten? Mine makes me gifts for us to use. He’s so handy and crafty. He hand made a beautiful paddle with my name carved in it and a heart at the end of the handle. It’s stained a dark color and I was just on cloud 9 when he presented it to me. He just made ankle and arm bars for me and they’re so amazingly crafted. It just makes me melt.

Ok. I’ll stop bragging on him.
    The most loved post in topic
djinni​(dom female){smplylaura}
4 years ago • Sep 2, 2019
Mine is a perfect gentleman in public. It makes my knees weak. If we aren’t holding hands when we reach a curb to step off or on he offers me his hand. Opens car doors for me. Always seems to reach a door before me and opens it. It goes on and on.... it makes me feel like a princess and he will whisper all sorts of debauchery in my ear to remind me of who I am.
Manda Panda​(sub female)
4 years ago • Sep 2, 2019
Manda Panda​(sub female) • Sep 2, 2019
Daddy gives me the loveliest compliments, not just about my looks, but my submission (Daddy is my first "real" Dom; all the others ghosted (good riddance!)) and my being a mother (he loves that I'm a mom and insists my babies come first). He makes me feel special in a way that I have never felt before.
CherryC​(sub female)
4 years ago • Sep 3, 2019
CherryC​(sub female) • Sep 3, 2019
Djinni, I love the whispering out in public!

SirsGoodGirl, I just love the thought and time that gets put into homemade gifts.
CherryC​(sub female)
CherryC​(sub female) • Sep 3, 2019
HisDarlingRuby, I love the affirmations I get from him when I’m doing a good job. I totally am with you on that.
PrincessSunshine​(sub female)
For me, it's the little things, like when he calls me cute pet names that we don't used often ("love", "darling", "sweetheart", "angel face" etc). My favorite thing recently is when we get off the phone before I go to bed, he's been saying "night night termite" and it just makes me feel so smol and warm and loved.

My other favorite thing is when Daddy takes time out of his work day just to chat with me. His work schedule is somewhat flexible, so there are times when he will surprise me with a 3 hour call in the middle of the day and it really reinforces to me just how important I am to him. It truly makes me feel special.

There's plenty more of course but those are the things recently that have just made me melt. ❤