Online now

Silly Limits/Hard Nos

↑ ↓
SR13​(dom male)
1 week ago • Mon 09 Sep 2019 11:24:12 PM IDT
SR13​(dom male) • Mon 09 Sep 2019 11:24:12 PM IDT
Mine use to be slapping the face. My ex wife loved it but as I was brought up to never do it had to learn for her. By the time I was ok with it we where over. Now I get to know someone before we get into anything.
CherryC​(sub female)
1 week ago • Tue 10 Sep 2019 06:01:18 AM IDT
CherryC​(sub female) • Tue 10 Sep 2019 06:01:18 AM IDT
AKittenForSir I CANT DO TICKLING EITHER. It doesn’t makes me laugh. Lol. It’s tortuous and I start swinging. It’s actually never come up but I generally do not find myself laughing when ANYONE tickles me
CherryC​(sub female)
1 week ago • Tue 10 Sep 2019 06:01:54 AM IDT
CherryC​(sub female) • Tue 10 Sep 2019 06:01:54 AM IDT
SR13, goodness... I don’t know if I’d be super into that. I’d try it though. Who knows.
Zedland​(dom male)
1 week ago • Wed 11 Sep 2019 01:31:55 AM IDT
Zedland​(dom male) • Wed 11 Sep 2019 01:31:55 AM IDT
I had completely forgotten but years ago I knew someone who hated vibrators. Apparently they make her teeth rattle. Which was not exactly a ringing endorsement of Russian dentistry FYI.
CherryC​(sub female)
1 week ago • Wed 11 Sep 2019 05:14:50 AM IDT
CherryC​(sub female) • Wed 11 Sep 2019 05:14:50 AM IDT
Zedland, sorry about the typo earlier. My autocorrect knows I love Zelda icon_wink.gif haha

I don’t hate vibratory but electric toothbrushes to that to my jaw when I’ve tried to use them. Lol.
Zedland​(dom male)
1 week ago • Wed 11 Sep 2019 06:38:28 AM IDT
Zedland​(dom male) • Wed 11 Sep 2019 06:38:28 AM IDT
Its fine Cherry, in fact now I can't look at my name without seeing Zelda. I must be careful of any oversized turtles that come my way...

On the subject of tickling I have a somewhat funny story. Many moons ago there was someone like you who absolutely hated tickling. Not because she disliked the feeling per say but rather because if tickled she tended to...embarrass herself. Well one night I had tied her up (bent over, arms stretched out behind her roped to the ceiling) and had stepped out for something. I'd barely left the room when she started screaming bloody murder. Of course I came running back, fearing the worse.

Except it was just her cats. One had noticed her nipple chains and was leaping at them. Which in the grand scheme of things was a small problem and the look of utter determination on its face was adorable. The bigger problem was the other cat. Who having decided it was time to eat was rubbing itself round one of my sub's legs, letting its long bushy tail flick across her naked thigh. I nearly grabbed the cat in time for my sub to keep her dignity...
CherryC​(sub female)
1 week ago • Wed 11 Sep 2019 09:14:51 PM IDT
CherryC​(sub female) • Wed 11 Sep 2019 09:14:51 PM IDT
Zedland.... lolololollll! My pets have caused issues. Haha. My border collie dog is VERY territorial, protective and jealous with me. He has opened a closed and latched door to come “save me” but the catch is that he LOVES my Dom. They’re always playing ball, sharing food, etc. My dog, Lucius, busts in to save the day but just ends up tackling g and loving on my “predator”. Haha. Total mood killer in the sweetest way