Online now
Online now

Sacrifice, Selflessness and Martyrdom

No Body​(dom male)
4 years ago • Sep 20, 2019
No Body​(dom male) • Sep 20, 2019
There are those who sacrafice on a daily bases in just the little things in life. Giving up the last donut to make a cowrkers day or holding your tongue so the fight that is about to start won't and feelings will not be hurt. Stopping a cab the giving it up to someone who may have needed it just a little more. Small sacafices that we do sometimes and never think about it.
Then there are those who give of themselves on a round the clock for months and years on end. These are the great people of our military who have chosen to leave family friends and at times country behind for what is a greater good. Sometimes giving a little often giving all. Payed yes but never knowing if they will see loved ones again they still answer the call. They do not see it as a sacrifice but as a job and one they do well. How many have said they would take a bullet for someone? How many have done it?
When it comes to religion I try not to think bad at anyones. We all have our own believes. A little more than 2 years ago I asked God to send me the one woman who would help me build my comapny and see me to the end of my days. 3 months later she walked into my life. I am a Southern Baptist by birth and choice. She was a Cathlic but is now a Satinist. If God does not have a sence of humor then your not getting the joke he pulled on me. Still 3 years and going strong. My point here is if your told God wants you to make the ultimate sacrifice and it is to do nothing more but hurt people you have never met or know about then there is something wrong not only with your religion but with you. I have never understood why people think God want them to kill people who don't think like they do. This is not sacrifice it is just stupid. I have seen women blow themselves up for a God that tells them they are not important as the goat her husband owns.
Yes I have crossed a line again and need to burn my soap box. Be wll all.