Online now
Online now

Poly and the Qualification of Love

Misterasmodai​(dom male)
4 years ago • Sep 25, 2019
Misterasmodai​(dom male) • Sep 25, 2019
@Bunnie

I have also found that monogamy seems to be the overwhelming choice in the kink community, comparable even to the vanilla community.

My personal preference is for open polycules.

I have seen a lot of issues pop up in the harem practice, especially as the concept of sexual equality in regards to having multiple partners seems difficult for men to grasp from my experience.

Thank you for sharing and helping to combat the misinformation.
SSG{ENM-TLP}
SSG{ENM-TLP} • Sep 25, 2019
As a poly myself, I can completely identify with you. I appreciate your message and support it. I feel the same about monogamy, and in some dynamics do choose monogamy, although it exists within my poly lifestyle. You have a supporter here! -ssg
Belladonna Dreams​(sub female){Phage'Hada}
I tried poly. It could have worked but there were problems. The other sub wasnt really wanting it and the dom would punish her by coming to see me. It was twisted.
I know now i wouldn't be able to. Im too jealous and it would feed my insecurities. I dont judge those who can do it. Theres nothing wrong with it.
Miki
Miki • Sep 25, 2019
Your initial post was rather verbose ---and I couldn't follow through thoroughly and Verbatim:

But here you go, Wordsworth!

Here in a site like this, allegedly a site "sans judgement" I must question WHY there persists-- a need to establish LABELS? Poly. Mono, Straight, LGBT--

If It Feels Good, DO IT, my friend!

I swear, there are so many people who I meet who can analyze a wet dream to death.

Just Be Open With Communication

.. aside from that, enjoy the fucking ride already!!!!!
Misterasmodai​(dom male)
Misterasmodai​(dom male) • Sep 25, 2019
@BelladonnaLove, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. It sounds like your exposure was traumatic to say the least, and that a healthier experience might help you to feel better about it, but whatever you are comfortable with, if it works for you, that is awesome.
Misterasmodai​(dom male)
4 years ago • Sep 26, 2019
Misterasmodai​(dom male) • Sep 26, 2019
@Miki
I am not going to claim that I share your disdain for labels; personally, I enjoy the naming element of speech, but to each their own. A lot of the best people I have met have maintained the laissez-faire mindset, and I can respect that.
As far as enjoying the ride, I am the kind of person who enjoys driving the car from time to time, and that often involves navigating the pitfalls and potholes (I am from Michigan after all) of my ride, including stigmas unfairly attached to my identity. I wish my ride were smoother, but we all have battles along the way.
I appreciate your input and mentality, and I hope you are enjoying your own journey.
Misterasmodai​(dom male)
4 years ago • Sep 26, 2019
Misterasmodai​(dom male) • Sep 26, 2019
Yes, @ZaftigV

I have a very dear play partner who is solo poly, and I have been first hand at her regular persecution among even other non-monogamists. All I can say to you is that some of us support you, even if we seem far and wide. Don’t let it get to you (if you do, you seem pretty happy with yourself, and that is beautiful).