Online now
Online now

Physical Attraction~

Zedland​(dom male)
4 years ago • Sep 30, 2019
Zedland​(dom male) • Sep 30, 2019
@November, While it might be small consolation in the greater scheme of things I think you're right. Like it or not you must look to your own safety first.
sweet november​(sub female)
@teddy he usually just says "soon" but soon never comes or he becomes distant.
I'm afraid my heart is already involved as I love his mind. His soul, his charisma...

@Zedland. Thank you....safety is always first. Though I trust him in that area. It's more of he's very private but I believe I've been patient enough....

Sorry if I hijacked the thread. But can't even have a physical attraction without even seeing the person. Lol.

Again, another Dom has made excuses before too such as "not on my work phone or laptop" as he is away for work every week.
I find the odds of him not having his own cell phone low to none.
And nothing wrong with taking a face selfie.

Goodness such ado about nothing.
teddyxo
teddyxo • Sep 30, 2019
@sweet november, Maybe suggest video chatting since he's so private. That way he won't need to worry about you having a saved photo to share of him if that is what he fears. If he won't even agree to that then i believe he is just being unfair to you and unreasonably difficult.
Zedland​(dom male)
Zedland​(dom male) • Sep 30, 2019
@November, I can understand being a private person. There are various applications that provide for the sending of self-erasing photographs. You could suggest one as a bit of a work around and see what he says.

As for the second person I can sort of see not carrying your personal and work phone. But I am the kind of person that has gone through a phone a week in a space of two months. Sometimes if it sounds like an excuse it is. And that sucks.