Online now
Online now

front page

Villanelle​(staff)
8 years ago • Mar 21, 2016
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 21, 2016
If you look at the upper right hand cover there are two circles, one blue and one white. They will toggled between different color themes, both of which we are still working on.  As far as the format is concerned, that's all a bit of a work in progress as we continue our tweaks in beta testing. If you have any suggestions or requests, we'd love to hear them!
DanielRising​(dom male)
7 years ago • Jul 31, 2016

Chrome - Top Banner and Navigation not Displayed

DanielRising​(dom male) • Jul 31, 2016
The entire top of page banner/navigation frame is missing when the site is viewed in the Chrome browser. Recommend you add browser test script and requirements to support at least Chrome, Firefox, IE and Safari.
Cage Monkey​(staff)
7 years ago • Jul 31, 2016
Cage Monkey​(staff) • Jul 31, 2016
I'm sorry, I'm using chrome at the moment and I don't see any problem, could you please elaborate?
Cage Monkey​(staff)
7 years ago • Aug 8, 2016
Cage Monkey​(staff) • Aug 8, 2016
Well, I found that this strange behaviour did happen in some specific touch-devices that have relatively high-res screen (for touch devices)
I think it is fixed now, I hope it didn't break anything, thank you very much for reporting!
xVegetarianx
7 years ago • Aug 21, 2016
xVegetarianx • Aug 21, 2016
If you are thinking of adding more color themes, I would really like a Pink color theme and a Purple color theme also.
Villanelle​(staff)
7 years ago • Aug 21, 2016
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 21, 2016
The plan down the road is to let people customize the colors so you can have your very own scheme on the site.  It might take a while to get to that but we will icon_smile.gif