Online now
Online now

Dom training

Bigandtall​(other male)
4 years ago • Oct 7, 2019

Dom training

Bigandtall​(other male) • Oct 7, 2019
I am curious about learning more about being a Dom and doing it safely. Any suggestions?
    The most loved post in topic
Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
I'd say your best bet is talking with Doms irl about what they can share with you. If you need to meet people, the best way is to talk to a munch organizer, introduce yourself under this premise, and ask them to introduce you to Doms they know at said event.

There's also a lot of online material you can read if you dig around for it.
sir james ladies​(sub female){oh yes ple}
D= it all depends, you eather are or are not a dom if you feel you are then I would take azzabackers advice you may find someone to act as a mentor. bare in mind ther are different schools of thought and training for each. good luck to you and your partner.
DrWakko
DrWakko • Oct 7, 2019
Are you interested in topping or bring a Dom? Topping is the play (ex floggers, paddles, rope etc) and then there is being a Dom.

I believe being a Dom is something inside you. You can go to Dom groups and ask questions and listen, but I would say it’s in you already.
Ragnarok Bloodcraven
Ragnarok Bloodcraven • Oct 7, 2019
if you'd like to talk about it then im open, i have a sub of my own so i could offer some experience of my own and hopefully help you.
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Oct 7, 2019
There is lots to learn.
You can ask questions online.
But cage is a great place to ask questions.

Also, if you scroll through these forums there is an amazing book list.
Achalng​(other female)
4 years ago • Oct 8, 2019
Achalng​(other female) • Oct 8, 2019
Fetlife offers many great mentors for Dom's of your exact type also has many links to literature..i personally find this test to be very informational to start.... www.bdsmtest.com