Online now
Online now

I know why I like itl but why???

Joan Serena
4 years ago • Oct 7, 2019

I know why I like itl but why???

Joan Serena • Oct 7, 2019
I'm over 60 and been doing this since I was 9 or 10, mainly alone, but sometimes with a partner; and I have never understood what made me do this. I have a rubber raincoat fetish.

I grew up on LI with my parents and a sister. One day when I was home 'sick' during a thunderstorm and I went to the closet and took out both my sisters and my own hooded rubber slickers. They were hip length, front zips and hoods with drawstrings. I think every girl I knew back then had at least one. I have no idea why I did any of this. For some reason I zipped mine up and turned it inside out, Then I put hers over it, slipping the sleeves down inside each other, and zipped it up as well. Basically I had one rubber raincoat with rubber inside and out.

I went downstairs to the spare room, and laid the raincoats out on the bed. I took off my clothes and knelt down next to the coat and slid my arms and head into the bottom opening. Next I lifted my arms up and let the coat slide down over me so that the hoods were hanging in front of me. Then I laid down on the bed and placed the hoods over my face and head, I pulled the drawstring on the outer hood tight and pulled it around my neck and tied it under my chin.

I still have no idea what possessed me to do any of this. I pulled the pillow down under my neck so I could get some air in around the back of my head and pulled the duvet cover over me. I started feeling myself and rubbing my breasts and crotch through the layers of rubber. This felt fantastic and must have gone on for half an hour or more. Suddenly I was getting much harder to breathe through the rubber hoods and I began squirming and rolling back & forth. My breathing got faster, I started to perspire and after a while I started to squirm and struggle; I think I spasmed and something inside exploded. It was like a powerful electric shock, but very very pleasurable. I untied the hoods and pulled them off my face. It was both overwhelming and terrifying. I never realized how dangerous it could have been nor how stupid I was to have tried it.The stickiness of the rubber, the way it gripped my face, head and neck, and the tightness achieved by rolling side to side had combined to give me my first orgasm. And, there was no going back.

That brings me to where I am today. Now, after having been through dozens of rubber slickers, (which are getting really hard to find), it's still my favorite way of solo pleasure. I was married for five years to a Brit (passed suddenly about ten years ago), and when I confided all of this to him, he was thrilled. Apparently rubber trench coats and raincoats (mackintoshes) are very big in the UK. When we vacationed in London he took me to a rainwear shop and had me fitted for a couple of long, heavy, latex lined rubber trench coat mackintoshes which still I wear to this day. One shiny black, the other gray, when buckled up tight, whether lying in bed or walking to the park, even sitting in church; the same feelings return. I have also purchased a lot of leather wear, trench coats to pants & shirts. Thats because I like the feel of leather and its apparent normality. While it's not as obviously fetish based, I know people look.

He also introduced me to rubber and leather straitjackets, full suits and hoods made specifically for bondage and breath control. I was terrified when we opened the packages, but again, for reasons I still can't comprehend, I let him dress me, bind me and pleasure me. It was unbelievable with him in control; but rubber slickers have always been my go to way to get off. Sometimes I'll even sleep in them just for the feeling of safety and comfort I get. I even made some modifications to them to make it easier to masturbate.

In my small New England town, I've heard I'm either the Rubber Widow or Leather Widow, depending on time and season and my style of dress. Has anyone else ever heard of this? I can't believe I'm the only one. As I said, I have no idea what made me do it the first time, but I'm still doing it today. And it drives me crazy wondering if I had not been home alone that day, if it had been a sunny summer day, or my mother had never bought us those rain slickers, how might my sexual development have gone. I have read extensively about, and Kraft-Ebbing (I believe) did define that the first recorded instance of a rubber mackintosh fetish was in the case of a 19 year old female.

I hope someone out there can help.

Thanks.
    The most loved post in topic
MasterBear​(other butch)
4 years ago • Oct 8, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • Oct 8, 2019
You are not alone.
Rubber, latex, breath play- are all extensively played.

And the options for getting rubber, mask, and latex outfits has grown.
Now a days there are entire conventions for just rubber and latex.
Raymond Wise​(dom male)
Raymond Wise​(dom male) • Oct 8, 2019
You can see online that there's lots of people into latex and leather, lots of clothes for sale. You aren't the only one. Many who especially like to be encased in latex in some way, whether clothing or a latex vacuum bed or straightjacket had feelings about this since childhood. Not uncommon.
Joan Serena

Where are they?

Joan Serena • Oct 8, 2019
I agree that there are more opportunities for a fetishist now than ever, but where are they? I'm new here, so please tolerate.
Raymond Wise​(dom male)
Raymond Wise​(dom male) • Oct 8, 2019
What has worked for me is to go to BDSM socials, usually held in a restaurant or bar. These days they are usually called munches. Search online BDSM munches with your State (or maybe city) and you'll find about some of them. The idea is to meet in a vanilla way and network from there.
Zedland​(dom male)
4 years ago • Oct 9, 2019
Zedland​(dom male) • Oct 9, 2019
You could post a personal here as well, but mileage varies. So the munches are probably a better bet.