Online now
Online now

Little Space

justwatching
4 years ago • Oct 8, 2019

Little Space

justwatching • Oct 8, 2019
Hey all,
I am still learning and trying to understand littles. I have a few little friends on here and I’d like to be a better friend to their little side...if that makes any sense.
I am still confused about “little space”.
I am curious about: “what makes someone little” and “how did you know you’re little”
I am still on the path of self discovery, but I am pretty sure I’m not a little. Some submissives are, some aren’t. Just trying to get a better understanding of the different roles submissives identify with.
Thanks for the help
TheLittlePrincess​(sub female){SSG}
4 years ago • Oct 8, 2019
Well for me, after I was done trying to ignore my little side. I realized I was a little because of the stuff that I enjoy. I like coloring, stuffies, blowing bubbles, and playing games like when I was a child. Little space is something that I have to be completely relaxed and comfortable before I can slip into it, or alternatively beyond stressed out. Essentially, it is a mindset where you can completely feel and embrace being little. When I am too stressed out I cling to the things that make me comfortable: my stuffies, cartoons meant for kids, etc. That's just my personal experience. Simply you are a little if you feel like you are. If you like things that are of a younger age. As far as your friends, just talk about the things they like in their little space. There are also different types of littles. Some people call themselves littles even though they may be a middle. Little space is all about relaxing and being carefree and having fun. I hope this helps and isn't too jumbled up sounding.
    The most loved post in topic
justwatching
4 years ago • Oct 9, 2019
justwatching • Oct 9, 2019
No this is amazing thank you ❤️❤️❤️
Duke Montefort​(dom male)
4 years ago • Oct 9, 2019
Duke Montefort​(dom male) • Oct 9, 2019
Try giving yourself a tea party by dressing up nice make tea, and sit around the table drinking tea with your stuffed friends or maybe your pet cat or dog. Just give them a dog treat and a little treat in their water bowl. Hopefully that helps. The key is to just have a little fun without worrying about anyone else.