Online now
Online now

Solo little time ideas

cerulean​(switch female)
4 years ago • Oct 11, 2019

Solo little time ideas

cerulean​(switch female) • Oct 11, 2019
What are your favorite movies, shows, and video games for some solo little time? All suggestions very welcome, but in particular, I would love suggestions with little to no romantic elements, just friendship, fun and empowerment. Thanks!
    The most loved post in topic
MasterBear​(other butch)
4 years ago • Oct 11, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • Oct 11, 2019
I dont play video games.

Movies- Spotlight, Dolores Claiborne, Sleepers, hunger games,

Shows- Bobs Burgers, mind hunters, criminal minds, Brooklyn 99, vera, orange is the new black,
TheLittlePrincess​(sub female){SSG}
4 years ago • Oct 12, 2019
Movies: Matilda, Thumbelina, Coraline, Mary Poppins Returns, Tarzan, Home on the Range, Barnyard, Cinderella, Toy Story, Monsters Inc., Ella Enchanted, Wreck It Ralph, Prince of Egypt, Clifford's Big Movie, Jungle Book, most Disney movies
TV: Rugrats, My Life as a Tennage Robot, Blues Clues (the old ones with Steve), Dora, Dragon Tales, Sesame Street, Bugs Bunny, Pinky and the Brain, SpongeBob, Scooby Doo, Clifford the Big Red Dog
Video games: Sonic the hedgehog games are good for little space, there's a My Littlest Pet Shop app where you can get pets and play games and dress them up and stuff
Other activities: Coloring, building with blocks or Legos, playing with stuffies, playing with Dinos, Play-Doh, hide and seek, tag, playing games like pretend store or bakery or school with stuffies and friends, blowing bubbles, dress up or makeup
If I think of any more I'll let you know!
LaceCorset​(sub female){Not lookin}
Most Disney movies and Spongebob. I’m a Brat with a dose of Little so my answers may be a bit different.
Pokémon Go and Candy Crush can be fun apps for when I want play
I look forward to others responses!
Duke Montefort​(dom male)
Duke Montefort​(dom male) • Oct 12, 2019
I generally read something I don't k now currently I'm reading about the Japanese tea ceremony. My favorite movie is a tv movie series "Bleak House" I love the plot, and they go to great lengths to bring out the characters in Charles Dicken's work.