Online now
Online now

Online gangbang?

Lilytheslut
4 years ago • Oct 13, 2019

Online gangbang?

Lilytheslut • Oct 13, 2019
I’ve been getting back into the scene recently, but online only since I am a student.
I can’t stop thinking about showing off my pussy to multiple people at once and letting them control my hole.
Is that something that anyone has done before?
I don’t even know how to go about it, but the thought makes me so wet.
I love showing off my pussy and having someone else control it but on a much big scale would be so fun.
Would anyone do that? Or have suggestions on how it could be done?
rickeyboy
4 years ago • Oct 13, 2019
rickeyboy • Oct 13, 2019
get a bunch of guys in a video chat room.
MasterBear​(other butch)
4 years ago • Oct 14, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • Oct 14, 2019
Ok.
This is a great topic.

I hate to be an ashole here, but here goes.

my first question is- are you experienced in bdsm?

Are you emotionally prepared for triggers or fall out?

Wanting to do this online is "safer" but not by much.

I agree about group chat.

Its a great place to start.

Just make sure you are caring for you while you do.
    The most loved post in topic
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
if you testing the waters and seeing if "IS" for you...try covering your face with mask or cam below the neck . If you have identifying tattoos you might want to cover these too. While what might be fun in the moment, might give you years of grief at a later date, it never hurts to take precautions. you can make yourself safe"r" with a little work that affect the effect your after. Double check the account you use to cam isn't attached to anything work, social media or family related. Like MasterBear said look after you. Learn about aftercare ...in short: when you play your body will make feel good chemicals, when you Stop, you crash out and the emotional low can be horrible.
Lilytheslut
Lilytheslut • Oct 14, 2019
Thank you for your replies.
I am experienced in bdsm and I am prepared for emotional aftermath.
Personally, I am a student and only show my pussy because of privacy issues I’ve had in the past

I was thinking about something like Snapchat. Where I can have users add me and I can screen them first, then add them together and play. But I don’t know where to find people like that
Hammurabi​(dom male)
Hammurabi​(dom male) • Oct 14, 2019
the issue with that idea is ... most people have their real name on snapchat and things like that ... they would probably make a fresh fake account for something like this ... so your screening process wouldnt do much.
Lilytheslut
Lilytheslut • Oct 14, 2019
I don’t care if it’s a fake name/account. But maybe talk to them first, see a photo or something like that
ropefish
4 years ago • Oct 15, 2019
ropefish • Oct 15, 2019
Sooooo I know this isn't what you asked for, but have you heard of/tried omegle?

It's one on one anonymous chat, text or video, and you can add tags like bdsm or kink or whatever. If you get bored/creeped out you can just next, and just kinda browse strangers as long as you like. Once I made like 20 guys cum in the span of a few hours there hahaha. It's not a gangbang - more of a gloryhole maybe? - but you might enjoy it anyway. ^^
Bigandtall​(other male)
4 years ago • Oct 16, 2019
Bigandtall​(other male) • Oct 16, 2019
I will openly say that it sounds fun, BUT you need to remember that once something is online it is next to impossible to get it off! Go about it with extreme caution. Try to keep your face, and identity hidden so it doesn't haunt you later.
SirPain​(dom male)
4 years ago • Oct 16, 2019
SirPain​(dom male) • Oct 16, 2019
Like @Bigandtall​ said, "Try to keep your face, and identity hidden so it doesn't haunt you later." I've known people who thought all was safe only to find out that someone in their vanilla community found them online and spread the word about their "activities." One in particular had to move out of the small community he was living in and had his computer business in and was even excommunicated from his church where he had been a Sunday school teacher for several years. And YES! It was a vanilla from his church that found him out. Old biddies love to create drama whenever and wherever they can.