Online now
Online now

Scammers.. they have found the site!

K y i v
6 years ago • Sep 26, 2017

Scammers.. they have found the site!

K y i v • Sep 26, 2017
I was not online 15 mins , new to The Cage, and was approached by a blank profile. Instantly I got a stock sexy photo just like all the scammers on fetlife etc. They are here .
I blocked and reported. Beware all!
Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • Sep 26, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 26, 2017
Unfortunately scammers are an ongoing problem on all social media sites, everywhere. We have some tools in place to screen out many of them. The rest we do by hand based on our own observations and your user reports. So thank you Keiva, this is another great opportunity to remind everyone to please report anyone trolling for money, advertising, or running any type of scam. You can do that by visiting their profile and using the 'report' button or you can email me directly (Cage Monkey is generally working on tech stuff so it's best to report to me but if something is urgent don't hesitate to contact either of us). The Cage is new and growing fast and we are really grateful to everyone who is helping to build a strong foundation for our community. Talk to each other, share info, and don't tolerate being scammed or harassed. We're here to make The Cage the most authentic experience possible for all of us.
    The most loved post in topic