Online now
Online now

Something different (updated)

ShyDawn​(sub female){Taken}
4 years ago • Oct 23, 2019
I would say a cat. There are times when I want to be alone and times when i demand attention. I don't like to listen or I pretend that I didn't hear anything at all. I like lounging around during the day and at night I get hyper. When I'm mad I tend to scratch people.
Neches1836​(dom male)
4 years ago • Oct 24, 2019
Neches1836​(dom male) • Oct 24, 2019
Ha ha ha ha. Lol. My nickname is Cat. Others call me Catdaddy. At 65 don't feel as much of a Catdaddy as I use to. But I have saved all the wisdom of my wilder days.
Neo​(dom male)
Neo​(dom male) • Oct 24, 2019
Well, Bunnie, I have to mimic Tnjoker's response!

Dragon for sure! I was born in the year of the dragon, I identify with all his responses (thank you sir, you took my wind!) LOL!

But also, wildly and passionately protective of the their treasures that they love and protect!

Awesome question!!!

Rich
TheLittlePrincess​(sub female){SSG}
I'm going to be a little creative here and say I would be a Mogwai/Gremlin.
It depends on how I'm feeling which one I am. It's between how happy my little and big side are.
Big me, the one that actually has to deal with people and problems, usually, has to be out there and try to seem strong and confident and like I don't care what other people think. I'm sure I don't really accomplish this as well but I try. Gremlins are strong and independent, defiant and just do whatever makes them happy, even if it means causing trouble and even especially if it does.
Other times, usually with my little side, I'm more of a Mogwai like Gizmo. Just sitting there happily, listening, being good, and wanting to sing. I'm not good at singing like Gizmo but I like to do it lol. Just a very happy and content mood. Wanting to be good and make my Domme proud. I have that really soft side for Her.
Don't know if Mogwai/Gremlins counts but dragons were included, so why not? Very fun and interesting post!
rickeyboy
rickeyboy • Oct 24, 2019
How am I supposed to trust trust you, If everytime I untie you try to run away.