Online now
Online now

review of CB-6000s - hint the 's' stands for small-

nella_bmar​(other gender queer){sissy - un}
7 years ago • Apr 9, 2017

review of CB-6000s - hint the 's' stands for small-

firstly, I'm partly proud of my HUGE dong, ok, not huge, but not tiny, I had a gf leave me for a smaller guy..
but in the cold, with shrinkage, it's definitely smaller than my thumb..

when clipped in tightly, and I'm cold, my tip does NOT reach the end of the cage, the space around the head leaves me feeling numb and untouched.

the sized rings gives you lots of variety of sizes in finding the right girth, but otherwise the length from hip to tip is never much more than 3 inches.

I currently have the neck on the longest setting, which means the side guide rods are barely past the cage fronts edge.. twisting the cage the sides can pop out and I can free myself.. I might need to go tighter?? but when flaccid, even tight I may still be able to free myself.

btw: the longest I've worn this is 1 hour, as pinching and comfort are an issue.

should i post photo's?
Villanelle​(staff)
7 years ago • Apr 10, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 10, 2017
Hey Nella - I'd say if it's pinching or causing pain you shouldn't wear it. But that being said I am not majorly experienced with this. I did use a chastity device a number of years ago on a submissive who was long distance, so I didn't have the experience of fitting it on him, etc. I'd recommend visiting the manufacturer's website and seeing if you can find some other comments.

If you'd like to post photos or share thoughts about your exploration with chastity I highly recommend starting a blog here. Feel free to share a link to your blog post on this topic if you happen to do one.

Good luck and be safe!
Not sure policy on posting links, but since it's internal.. here: https://thecage.co/blog/userblog.php?blog_id=4618
photo's included.

BTW: is it day 6 already? Didn't were it this weekend much, though did finally shave.. new photo's to come..

Thanks,
Sissy Nella
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 10, 2017
Internal links are fine - hope you get some feedback!
Tolman
7 years ago • Apr 19, 2017

I wear the cb 6000s

Tolman • Apr 19, 2017
I have worn the cb6000s for a week or more. What I find is I need lots of lube around the outside ring, behind my balls. It seems to rub at the base and becomes sore after awhile. Perhaps you are too large for the 6000s. I am less than 4 inches erect. For me it is almost too big. If you can slip it off, you are wearing the wrong size ring. Try different sizes of pegs, rings, etc until you find something that works for you.
    The most loved post in topic
6 years ago • Sep 29, 2017
thanks for the lovely feedback.
-no the cage is not too small for me. when fully erect, some flesh pushes out in the air holes, but that is rare.
in the photo thecage.co/blog/userblog.php?blog_id=4618 you can see i have room, usually.

I have found other reviews in the past (sorry for the lang delay between comments) and found a sock method for "installing" the device:
1: obtain soft penis.
2: wrap thin cloth or sock around soft penis.
3: pull sock though pee slit while maintaining a slight distance from end of tube
4: lock on rest of device.
5: enjoy hours of denial...

this method I put belt on dry and though it pulls the skin a little during removal, is comfortable. no pinching.
also, if I can leave cloth around base, less pinching from the ring.
pammi​(sub femme){yes for al}
6 years ago • Sep 29, 2017

cb 6000s

i find the cb6000s ideal for me the cb6000 was to large ,i am allowed to remove it for a shower and clean every other day then back locked ,Mistress either milks her sissy or if shes been a good gurl a wank once a month.been locked for 3yrs now and used to it [at last] when putting it on i use baby oil on my little balls and clitty and have no problems