Online now
Online now

My BDSM Test results

Sky dancer 51
4 years ago • Oct 31, 2019

My BDSM Test results

Sky dancer 51 • Oct 31, 2019
Hi
I'm very new to the BDSM world and I did the BDSM test a couple days ago. The results are something I have a lot of questions about. I do have some friends ( Dom's) on here who I could ask, but I would like to hear it from as well Subs as Doms.
The biggest question I have is, is it possible to learn not to be such a Brat? As I really don't want to be a 100% Brat. And I will do everything to learn to control/change that part of me.
And again as I'm very new to this all, is being a brat a part of my character or is it a learned behavior as I had to be tough growing up with all older siblings who wanted to boss me around.
Thank you for all the help you will be able to give to understand this all better.
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Submissive
100% Brat
100% Rope bunny
88% Slave
63% Boy/Girl
53% Experimentalist
49% Primal (Prey)
44% Pet
32% Masochist
21% Degradee
15% Exhibitionist
5% Voyeur
1% Brat tamer
1% Vanilla
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
Hi and welcome!

First I want to say, don’t let that silly test tell you who you are. Every time you take it it’ll change depending on your mood and mindset that day.

Being a brat can mean lots of things. You can be a brat who enjoys being defiant and making your partner work for it. It can also just mean that you enjoy playful banter and a little sass every now and then.

If it’s a part of your personality then you should try to embrace it and find a Dom who enjoys bratty subs; there are a lot of them out there. If you think your brattiness is just “bad” habitual behavior then you can learn to correct it. A Dom can help you change that behavior with punishment and award systems, depending on what works best for you.
    The most loved post in topic
CapnRick​(dom male)
CapnRick​(dom male) • Oct 31, 2019
You've opened a whole can of worms with this good question, SkyD-- As Kitten's excellent post above notes--the test is a moving target, and doesn't really pin you to the wall.
My sense is that anyone with strong opinions who answers aggressively will likely score high as a brat. Your background with older sibs could certainly have given you a hard shell and quick retorts at a young age.
There are Doms out there who love a bratty sub--lots of chances for both funishments and punishments....there are also Doms out there who think bratty subs are just a pain in the butt..
Rather than try to remake you individuality to serve a specific Dom, it might be easier to go shopping for a Dom more comfortable with who you are.. Trying to reduce your brattiness (if that is what it really is) ? Well, you are going to be biting your tongue a lot, and pasting phony smiles on your face too, maybe. I suppose you can do some behavior modification to please a Dom, but overcoming your basic personality is going to be a hard slog, with lots of slips along the way.... I wish you good luck trying. Not too optimistic...
Hope this helps!
ShyDawn​(sub female){Taken}
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Brat
99% Rope bunny
82% Vanilla
80% Experimentalist
78% Boy/Girl
78% Submissive
73% Primal (Prey)
67% Masochist
63% Voyeur
59% Sadist
55% Exhibitionist
50% Degrader
47% Rigger
46% Ageplayer
44% Pet
43% Non-monogamist
41% Owner
41% Slave
34% Switch
18% Degradee
7% Primal (Hunter)
2% Dominant
1% Daddy/Mommy
1% Brat tamer
1% Master/Mistress

I like to talk back sometimes
SirPain​(dom male)
4 years ago • Nov 1, 2019
SirPain​(dom male) • Nov 1, 2019
@Sky dancer 51,

The results from the test you posted in your question are:

100% Submissive
100% Brat
100% Rope bunny
88% Slave
63% Boy/Girl
53% Experimentalist
49% Primal (Prey)
44% Pet
32% Masochist
21% Degradee
15% Exhibitionist
5% Voyeur
1% Brat tamer
1% Vanilla

Now here are the answers from the test you posted in your profile:

100% Submissive
100% Brat
100% Rope bunny
88% Slave
63% Boy/Girl
53% Experimentalist
49% Primal (Prey)
44% Pet
32% Masochist
21% Degradee
15% Exhibitionist
5% Voyeur
1% Brat tamer
1% Vanilla
0% Ageplayer
0% Primal (Hunter)
0% Rigger
0% Daddy/Mommy
0% Dominant
0% Degrader
0% Owner
0% Master/Mistress
0% Sadist
0% Non-monogamist
0% Switch

As you can see there actually is very little, if any, difference in the two. This probably means you were in the same mood when you took the two or, that you simply abbreviated the one you posted here from the one on your profile. From what I can see it appears that you deleted the answers that scored 0%.

So! In answer to your question. This test is like a horoscope. It can change from day to day, hour to hour, or even minute to minute depending on your mood. If you take this test first thing in the morning and then, after a very difficult day at work, take it again that evening your answers will probably vary slightly. If you take it just after your period and then again about a week before your period you will probably find that the physiological changes in your body, which in turn effect your mood, will change these answers (btw, I'm only using the word answers for lack of a better term).
Sky dancer 51
4 years ago • Nov 1, 2019
Sky dancer 51 • Nov 1, 2019
@Sir Pain
I copied the results from my profile to my topic
Thank you all so much for your response
It made it a lot more clear for me
Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
4 years ago • Nov 3, 2019
First, Hi, and welcome to the lifestyle.

Second, the test is full of it. These results aren't meant to be an iron-clad representation of who you are. They're more of a general estimate of what your interests might be. And even then, they can be wildly off base.
Miki
4 years ago • Nov 3, 2019
Miki • Nov 3, 2019
It's just supposed to be a fun thing, not an actual ink-blot test for some egg head to decipher and tell you all about who you are.

They have this same kind of test on FarceBook-- but those are click bait to get you on some advertising list None are scientific. Just a way to pass the time.

I took this same quiz several months ago, and posted to my profile (long since deleted) It was kind of close, but in a vague way reminiscent of those Daily Horoscopes which are so vague that they can't help but be right sometimes.

Kind of like that devil-head thing on the old Twilight Zone. its answers were so vague so as to appeal to the one playing it and get them to feed quarter after quarter into it.

(episode "Nick of Time" from November 1960)