Online now
Online now

Rules for Submissives

Thor Anastasia
6 years ago • Oct 7, 2017
Thor Anastasia • Oct 7, 2017
@PetMaster,

Great work. And I agree, there should be rules for dom's as well.

I recently came across this:

https://www.evilmonk.org/a/t10c.cfm

Not so much rules, but more like the 10 commandments.

I see one asymmetry above, I think that repeated and persistent substantial violations of the rules by a submissive should be a possible ground to release the submissive as well.

We are often concerned about the well being of our subs and their needs, lets not forget we also have needs and well being, which can be undermined by a sub intent on it.

Greez S.S.A.L.
master_jay​(dom male)
6 years ago • Oct 9, 2017

Re: Rules for Submissives

master_jay​(dom male) • Oct 9, 2017
CIARAN wrote:
Hi All,

Curious to see and learn of different views relating to rules for submissives to behave in.

I've read other various blogs where Doms have pages of rules for their subs, sometimes with 100 rules listed.

Whereas I only have a few basic generic rules (below) which I use as a foundation and have actively corrected my subs on an ongoing evolving basis to improve their behaviour to how it pleases me.

Interested to see if I can improve and maybe add better rules.

C

1. I must address my Sir correctly.
2. I will use my safe words if necessary and without fear.
3. I will follow Sir's orders to the best of my ability.
3. Orgasms are a privilege and are owned by Sir. I will ask Sir for permission to cum and will thank him after each one.
4. I will dress and groom myself to please my Sir.
5. I will be honest with my Sir.

My rules for my submissives are very simple, however they vary between online subs and real life subs.

RULES:
1. Sub must refer to me as sir or master at all times unless told otherwise.
2. Sub must save all of her pleasure for me.
3. I own all orgasms, if sub orgasms or touches herself without my permission she will be punished.
4. Sub must obey all commands during play, and obey all long term commands outside of play.
5. Sub must use safe words when she is uncomfortable.
6. Sub must thank me for all punishments, compliments and orgasms.

In addition- if sub is in real life,

7. Sub must wear only what I have permitted her to wear in my home or in our play space.
8. Sub must not wear panties when in my presence unless I ask her to.
9. Sub must not look me in the eye unless I ask her to.
10. Sub must not wear revealing clothing in public, as her body is mine to enjoy only.

Remember that your sub is a human being, and must be allowed a safe word and safe space to recover after playing. Although they commit to be your property or your toy, they must be well taken care of to do their duties properly.