Online now
Online now

Ladies... Ben wa's

Angie4010​(switch female){Permanent }
6 years ago • Oct 7, 2017

Ladies... Ben wa's

So I recently had started using my ben wa set to try and increase my libido wich has been lacking for months honestly...

Any other ladies use 'em to increase stimuli throughout the day for when your gentleman or s.o. Comes home and ready to pounce??

Isn't it amazing how such a little thing would help.
Bunnie
6 years ago • Oct 7, 2017
Bunnie • Oct 7, 2017
I love Ben Wa balls! I had a very embarrassing and funny experience with my first smaller set. I decided to take them to the airport when I dropped off my Dom after an amazing weekend, as a surprise I pulled them out and asked him to insert them for me so that he knew I’d have them in. We then proceeded to walk in and I felt one slip, they weren’t in properly, oops. So I raced off to the bathroom to readjust, and as I pulled down my pants the ball fell out and rolled out of my cubicle and across the floor. I could’ve died lol, it was pretty busy in there. I came out retrieved my ball, gave it a wash and left. My Dom and I then had the biggest laugh about it.
Kinkylocs​(switch female){Who cares}
6 years ago • Oct 10, 2017
I don't realize they could raise libido (maybe this would have saved me some grief a few years ago), I only thought they were for working out those pelvic muscles... Which would increase blood for to the area and probably make you horny ? I see.

On the other hand though, I find that most libido problems, for myself and listening to the experiences of others, unless growing age is a factor, is usually connected to our mental and emotional selves. So although ben wa balls may help, it's like trying to treat the symptom as opposed to the actual cause. Either way, they should definitely be in every woman's arsenal ? But that's just my 2¢

Oh Bunnie ? thanks for sharing