Online now
Online now

There is A D/S Meeting 10 AM Pacific Standard Time

Ocelotgoddess
6 years ago • Oct 10, 2017

There is A D/S Meeting 10 AM Pacific Standard Time

Ocelotgoddess • Oct 10, 2017
This coming Saturday there will be a chat space for Dom Females as well as subs of all genders
the topic we will discuss is How we as doms make our subs feel comfortable, and feel comfortable with our subs as well.
this will be an hour chat space for doms and subs to gather and speak.
for this session subs all attending should use third person phrases owning an action, for example
Ocelot would do xxxxx to her sub to encourage a sense of being comfortable.
also,
all subs when entering are to *kneel* when entering the chat room.
look forward to chatting with you all!
    The most loved post in topic
Daniboy
Daniboy • Oct 10, 2017
Thank you
Ocelotgoddess
Ocelotgoddess • Oct 10, 2017
Your welcome
Don_Braum​(sub male){No}
6 years ago • Oct 11, 2017
Don_Braum​(sub male){No} • Oct 11, 2017
Hi. I'm new to the cage so I'm still stumbling around, trying to figure out how to get around on this site. Where can I find this chat please? Thanks.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 11, 2017
Welcome Don...these chats are in our chatrooms. Just click the 'chat' button at the top of the page and you'll be able to join in icon_smile.gif

Thank you to Ocelotgoddess and everyone else for arranging these informal group chats!
Don_Braum​(sub male){No}
Don_Braum​(sub male){No} • Oct 11, 2017
I am told that the rooms creator has to give you the name of the room. I don't see a room name here. So, I may as well stop frantically trying to get there and go do something else.

This whole experience chasing my sub fantasy is turning out to be a very lonely and painful and negative thing. Living the vanilla lie was comfortable at least.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 11, 2017
Don, sorry to hear you're having a hard time. I hope things improve. FYI the meeting is scheduled for Saturday which although it isn't in the header it is included in the text below. I hope you'll try again then.
TheEdge​(other male)

On the horizon

TheEdge​(other male) • Oct 11, 2017
So excited about this chat.looking forward to meet and chat with everyone. It’s gonna be fun.
Thank you to everyone who’s making it possible.