Online now
Online now

The best stores for proper attire?

alewife​(sub female)
4 years ago • Nov 14, 2019

The best stores for proper attire?

alewife​(sub female) • Nov 14, 2019
I'm a curvier gal and over the years have grown out of a corset. I'd love to replace my last one with something new and sturdy but the problem is I don't know where to look.
I'm open to any suggestions or advice!
TIA
-Moxie
alewife​(sub female)
alewife​(sub female) • Nov 14, 2019
No, but I was hoping for something a little more personal than the amazon experience. I'll take a peek around there soon if I hear of nothing else.
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Nov 14, 2019
    The most loved post in topic
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
4 years ago • Nov 15, 2019
I've always used local stores either just lingerie stores or fetish stores
(for those in Melbourne AU cant sing the praise loud enough http://www.marquisdesade.com.au/index.pl).
I find trying them on is a money saver and keeps my expectations well grounded. Nothing worse than buying online and it doesn't fit and you've purchased it for event/surprise/planned scene. Plus you get the added bonus of an extra set of eyes from the sales person. You can aslo move and bend in it and see where you flop out or where it pinches. As we all know to well, not all corsets are created equally and size varies way to much.
I've also purchased from party plan, the type the come to your home and you can enjoy some time with friends that will be honest if it looks ok. Another useful hint, if you find one that fits well. Take note of the name if you don't purchase snap a pic of the label and you wearing it, that way you know the branding and sizing, how it fitted and you can purchase later or look for it online in the future.