Online now
Online now

Violet Wands, anyone into them? What's the best kind?

MsEbonyAngela​(dom female){Looking to}
4 years ago • Nov 16, 2019
dollMaker "but if the bulb glows green don't use it. These bulbs are in fact producing x rays." In that video demo the bulbs glowed green so does that mean it's not good.? Also, that looked too powerful for use., what about health considerations?
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Nov 16, 2019
MsEbonyAngela wrote:
dollMaker "but if the bulb glows green don't use it. These bulbs are in fact producing x rays." In that video demo the bulbs glowed green so does that mean it's not good.? Also, that looked too powerful for use., what about health considerations?

Yes those light bulbs when shocked with HF electricity do produce x rays so should not be used for violet wand play, bulbs that don't glow green are fine. When plugged into a light socket they are safe. Keep in mind they were not designed to be used by being hit by HF electricity out of a violet wand.

For some that is too much but for others it isn't. That is why having both options, solid state and mechanical to hand can be useful for play at the club. I have used a BD10 for play and even used a hot shot electrode. As with all things kink people vary re what they like, want and need. This is the case with violet wand play as well. For some a solid state is all they will ever need, for others it will do nothing, and they will need the more powerful BD10 type.
Chocolate Thunder​(dom male)
I love my wand. I also have the body attachment which turns ME into the conductor. It is quite wild to say the least. There are some very interesting play that can be had with it.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Nov 16, 2019
Chocolate Thunder wrote:
I love my wand. I also have the body attachment which turns ME into the conductor. It is quite wild to say the least. There are some very interesting play that can be had with it.

Go hands free get the sub/bottom to hold it. Leaves you free to move around and anything conductive you hold then shocks them.
Bunnie
4 years ago • Nov 17, 2019
Bunnie • Nov 17, 2019
“I love my wand. I also have the body attachment which turns ME into the conductor. It is quite wild to say the least. There are some very interesting play that can be had with it.”

Yes!!! This has been my favourite experiences with it too. Electric fingers run over one’s body and through the hair... yum!

It then also allows for other implements to be used, for example, a wartenberg wheel or even chain (a chain flogger can be quite intense)... many possibilities.

Also, floor surfaces can be added into the equation as well... we discovered that being on different surfaces vs being on the same surface produced different intensities. So much fun to be had! Love love love Violet Wands icon_biggrin.gif

@ RopeBunnie...

https://www.violetwands.com/about-violet-wands/
Chocolate Thunder​(dom male)
4 years ago • Nov 17, 2019
Bunnie wrote:
“I love my wand. I also have the body attachment which turns ME into the conductor. It is quite wild to say the least. There are some very interesting play that can be had with it.”

Yes!!! This has been my favourite experiences with it too.

It then also allows for other implements to be used, for example, a wartenberg wheel

@ RopeBunnie...

https://www.violetwands.com/about-violet-wands/

You found my SECRET!! The dual sensations of the wheel with the intensity of the shocks drives my sub insane. Especially over the nipples and inside of the thighs.

Well played icon_smile.gif
MegsDandelion{Obviously }
4 years ago • Jan 14, 2020
MegsDandelion{Obviously } • Jan 14, 2020
We use the Twilight Violet Wand set. It is fun to play with, though honestly the intensity needs to be turned quite a bit up for it to give a bit of a sting.

A downside to violet wands: if you zap a sweaty (it was summer, don't judge me) person in their groin for a while, it WILL smell like a weird combination of ozone and vinegar and it WILL be weird.