Online now
Online now

Submissive Needy VS The Takers

Master Liner​(dom male)
4 years ago • Oct 19, 2019

Submissive Needy VS The Takers

Master Liner​(dom male) • Oct 19, 2019
I was talking recently whit a friend (sub) about Needy Submissive's and how take care of them ....of course is your submissive is the type Needy be there for her help her to grow-up ...it's no a shame to be a Needy sub.
Now in the other hand we have the Submissive's-Takers the ones the only thing they want is take from You ...financial emotional of course time whit out commitment but of course they use the "submissive" word so they can protect their self's they use the submission to take advantage of caring Dom's especially the White-Knight ones.
So what you Do you think about the difference between a needdy sub and a taker sub?
Duke Montefort​(dom male)
4 years ago • Oct 20, 2019
Duke Montefort​(dom male) • Oct 20, 2019
It is just as easy to find both in sub and dom. You take the gamble in almost any relationship. It hurts to find the taker, but eventually you'll find the right one.
    The most loved post in topic
MasterBear​(other butch)
4 years ago • Oct 20, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • Oct 20, 2019
I have experienced play with bottomless pits. Never again.

Needy doesnt work with me. Especially when---- not if-- when---- emotional manipulation occurs to get the need met.

That being said -- one persons needer/taker is anothers just right.
Blue Kat
4 years ago • Nov 27, 2019
Blue Kat • Nov 27, 2019
Define Needy
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Nov 27, 2019
Emotionally unable to take care of themselves on their own. Needing others to create value. Emotionally insecure to the point of abusive and manipulative Behavior
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
I consider myself needy but definitely not a taker. My love language is “words of affirmation” so I’m needy for attention and positive feedback and reassurances. Some would find it super annoying and some find it endearing.

I am not a taker though. I don’t need tangible things. I also won’t steal your time or attention, though I do long for it and thrive when it’s given to me.

To me that is the difference.
Blue Kat
Blue Kat • Nov 27, 2019
Ever one is sometimes
GingerSpiced​(sub female){MJimT}
I do like time with Sir. My days go so much better when he calls and sends work emails. I was pretty broken when he found me and I know I have to drive him nuts with my insecurities. But I so love him and my greatest pleasures come from doing things that relax him and take his stress away.
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Nov 27, 2019
I agree we all are. The difference for me is how much the other person attempts to make their emotions your responsibility.

When I was very first with beloved there was this amazing class in Florida.
To illustrate the point, what they did is they paired all of the couples up and they had the couples almost carry each other back and forth across the room.

The first time everybody is very rejuvenated and proud. But as the lesson kept going on the intent of the exercise became extremely extremely evident..

You can only carry somebody for so long before their need overtakes you.