Online now
Online now

I'm obsessed with dangerous things...

Blue Kat
4 years ago • Aug 8, 2019
Blue Kat • Aug 8, 2019
well ya I get it. I like making some one angry. it's not always sexual. I might make a mess. right something got cleaned . I try not to over do it. some times. my pranks are to much.
Blue Kat
4 years ago • Aug 8, 2019
Blue Kat • Aug 8, 2019
Still me. I told my friend. He called me a brat.
Slick​(dom male){None}
4 years ago • Aug 10, 2019

Dear, adrenalin pumping makes danger stimulating such as lik

Slick​(dom male){None} • Aug 10, 2019
Blue Kat wrote:
well ya I get it. I like making some one angry. it's not always sexual. I might make a mess. right something got cleaned . I try not to over do it. some times. my pranks are to much.
Miki
4 years ago • Aug 11, 2019

Re: I'm obsessed with dangerous things...

Miki • Aug 11, 2019
ALittleLove wrote:
I have a bit of a problem. It's not necessarily a "problem" I guess but it's something that people find annoying...

I'm obsessed with that intense look or growl a man gets when he's either about to throw you down and make love to you... or that look when you test him after he's warned you... I don't want to get into trouble but my God that is the sexiest thing in the world... when it feels as if his steely eyes are searing through you and you can almost feel it in your soul...

I'm definitely not a masochist, because I get scared and overwhelmed pretty easily but I love the way doing this makes me feel. It makes me feel more loved and just all kinds of things that I can't explain.

Does anyone else feel this way or is it just me?

Well, I AM a masochist.. A sexual masochist as opposed to one who gets off on any and all pain--and while you said you are not maso, you're getting close. getting off on riling up a dominant is what I live for, except I push it to the point of earning myself a good flogging-- I suppose that is the diff... But I'd say you are a fellow brat, like it or not. I'm an unrepentant brat masochist. Why? Pain intensifies my orgasms like nobody's biz! I am a brat who will never be tamed.

My 2 cents, however limited in usefulness it might be.
No Body​(dom male)
4 years ago • Oct 7, 2019
No Body​(dom male) • Oct 7, 2019
There was a friend who use to push me to my limits just to see what I would do. There were to many times I had to walk away and not be around her for days because she pushed me to far. It was not till she pushed to far one day that I found why she was pushing. Never met anyone who liked it so rough and hard before that. Took weeks for the claw marks to heal but omg it was worth every inch. There are times my back aches for her and that fight again. I have never met anyone who pushed so hard for something so rough and wild. Yea I miss her but then only once in a great while would I want to try that again.
notavanilla
4 years ago • Nov 27, 2019
notavanilla • Nov 27, 2019
This is most likely causing a peak in your adrenaline and other hormones that affect your arousal level. You most likely get a little tense before or during these rebel scenes of yours. You put up a little act but often times break down in the middle of it.

OK you probably pissed him off a little bit but do you really think that is " dangerous " ?/?/?
You most likely mean that your relationship at times is not very " sleepy ".

notavanilla