Online now
Online now

Going to a munch

ShyDawn​(sub female){Taken}
4 years ago • Dec 1, 2019

Going to a munch

I would like to go to a munch one day. I live on the north coast of North Carolina and I haven't found anything near me. It makes me kinda sad.

I don't know if it is just hiding really, really well or if I'm just technology impaired or blind. I have heard that there aren't many people around here that are interested in BDSM. Someone I talked to said that the closest munch is probably past Richmond, VA. Which is 2.5 hours away from me.

I still don't know how to use this cite so I can't figure out how to find things.
justwatching
justwatching • Dec 1, 2019
Fetlife, also a kink site, will show you munches and parties close to you.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Dec 1, 2019
Hi @ ShyDawn icon_biggrin.gif

I don’t know if you’ve met him in chat, but DrWakko is like a walking encyclopaedia of events lol... you may think I’m exaggerating, but ask anyone who knows him... it’s truly amazing. Anyway, I would suggest that next time you’re in chat, if he pops in, ask him if he may be able to help (or if that’s a bit too intimidating, I’m happy to ask him for you)... if it exists he’ll know of it... or find it.

Other than that, I’ve always used Fetlife for events... including munches.
    The most loved post in topic
JohnBond​(dom male){Kitten}
4 years ago • Dec 2, 2019
Sometimes it is worth it to make a hike for a munch and make it a Day event. I live in a place in Alabama where it's about 100 miles to the nearest major community. There are quite a few people that travel once a month or so to do meetups or parties at one of the big cities. I will make the drive about once a month or so for rope events myself. If you keep networking it is likely there is a small community in the area but that most things will be held out of the larger cities.

I would just keep your head up and plan out the events you want to go too! making friends in areas can help with lodging and things as well after a while. Keep at it!
ropefish
4 years ago • Dec 2, 2019
ropefish • Dec 2, 2019
The kink community in Charleston SC is pretty big. It might be worth it to make a trip for a munch or event.

Fetlife and Wakko are definitely good resources for offline events lol. I love and prefer the cage over fetlife in a general sense, but as far as events go fetlife is definitely more useful.

Oh! Also check out frolicon, it's a huge event in the spring in Atlanta. I went this year and I can definitely say it's worth the trek!

Good luck 😁