Online now
Online now

Top 3 things you need when moving into first apartment

Just Jessy​(switch gender queer){Owned}
4 years ago • Dec 6, 2019

Top 3 things you need when moving into first apartment

So I’m finally moving out of my parents’ place! What are the top 3 things you would recommend me needing when I move in?? I know this question is kinda off topic for this site, but I need advice! Thanks!
Pumpkin29​(sub female){MrWhite}
4 years ago • Dec 6, 2019
Ive moved a huge amount.
I started making an "unpack me first" box.
I can't stick to just 3...please forgive me!
Scissors, toilet paper, basic kitchen gear to get you through eating for the first day or two.
Dish soap and your dish cleaning implement of choice.
Toiletries and change of clothes for the first day.
Cleaning supplies.
ThirtyFourPointFive
4 years ago • Dec 7, 2019

First Apartment

ThirtyFourPointFive • Dec 7, 2019
Sorry, I cannot do 3 either.
A chair, a bed, sheets and pillow, a coffee table or something of the sort to eat the Chinese or Pizza that you will probably buy, some bottled water, a roll of paper towels, hand soap, TP, disinfectant cleaner to clean the nasty place where you use the TP, flip flops for use in the germy shower the landlord said was clean but really wasn't, a pack of 60 watt light bulbs, old sheets or blankets (we all did this at one point in our life) to cover the windows with no curtains so the perv next door cannot watch you, a sharp knife to open boxes, a good flashlight, Ice, a cooler and a roll of Duct Tape.. cause you just never know when you will need to tape something.
Congratulations on getting your first place|!
MasterBear​(other butch)
4 years ago • Dec 8, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • Dec 8, 2019
CONGRATS!!!

Toilet paper.
Toilet paper.

Ummm....

Toilet paper.

Everything else can be bought on the fly !
    The most loved post in topic
Curious Raven​(other female)
4 years ago • Dec 9, 2019
Coffee maker and coffee! Also, I try to focus on organizing one room or area so there’s at least one place that feels calm when the rest of the place is a zone of chaos. Congratulations!
Enfield​(other female)
Enfield​(other female) • Dec 9, 2019
I'm going to say the top three things that I'd wished I'd had
-shower curtain
-extra charger
-dish drying rack/pad
Zedland​(dom male)
Zedland​(dom male) • Dec 9, 2019
Toolkit, shoes, and cell phone. But really you should have at least a simple toolkit. It is shocking how many people don't have a hammer or screwdriver.