Online now
Online now

ABCBDSM: Let's Play!

Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}
4 years ago • Mar 7, 2020
Q: Queening chair

Known more as a rimming chair or rimming stool in the gay leatherman scene, this is a chair or stool that has a cut out where the sitter's genitalia and anus are exposed to anyone who is positioned beneath the enhanced seat. Some higher chairs are made with a cradle of sorts for the lower person's head, while it's unnecessary with lower ones. Some chairs have bondage attachment points, but many don't seem to.

Such chairs are used for oral sex, rimming, and even various types of toilet play. Some can actually fold up for storage, some are simply large pieces of dungeon furniture, and others can be disguised to look more vanilla - see my profile cover photos for an example or, if you're up for it, a more explicit example of rimming chair listing on Mr. S Leather Fetters.
4 years ago • Mar 8, 2020
S: Sybian

A vibrator large enough to sit upon, and loud enough to possibly power a small airplane; it has several possibilities for attachments, and there are entire sex parties themed around this rather expensive toy.
Greendrogan​(sub male)
Greendrogan​(sub male) • Mar 8, 2020
I've come into this late but I did want to add a comment concerning exhibitionism. In the US you won't just be banned from the park you will be charged with a sex crime, can spend serious time in prison and have to register as a sex offender for the rest of your life. Which then means you can never go near a park again or anywhere children congregate. And it doesn't matter that children were never involved in the first place. Now that I think about it exhibitionism may become one of my new hard limits.
Greendrogan​(sub male)
Greendrogan​(sub male) • Mar 8, 2020
S is for submission. Such a wonderful thing when you give yourself completely over for the right Lady.
U - Uniform

Uniform or costume play can be done on its own for effect, or as part of a semi-scripted role play scene. Commonly seen uniforms in various kink communities include:

* (Gay) Leatherman
* (Para) Military
* Doctor / Nurse
* French Maid
* Frilly Sissy

... though there are many other possibilities. Indeed, there’ve even been superhero / super villain- themed parties in my local kink community.