Online now
Online now

New to D/s and looking for info!

Buzzard​(switch male)
4 years ago • Dec 16, 2019

New to D/s and looking for info!

Buzzard​(switch male) • Dec 16, 2019
My wife and I are new to d/s relationships (she has some prior experience, i have none). I'm just looking for help in finding good info or suggestions on some beginners aspects to try and incorporaye into our sex life and relationship. Any help is greatly appreciated!
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
4 years ago • Dec 16, 2019
I’m sure many people, including myself, would love to help, but a little more info would be appreciated in order to make suggestions and advice more specific. For example, I see you’re a switch, is your wife also a switch or does she prefer to take on a Domme or sub role? Are you looking just for some kinky bedroom fun or are you wanting to create a D/s or M/s dynamic in your relationship?

One thing I’d encourage straight off the bat is to browse and read lots of the forum topics and blog posts first. It would probably also help for her to create a profile as well so she may do her own research and reach out to like minded people with inquiries and for advice.

Welcome and I hope you’re able to find some answers.
    The most loved post in topic
Buzzard​(switch male)
4 years ago • Dec 17, 2019
Buzzard​(switch male) • Dec 17, 2019
Thank you for responding! Im sorry my post was too vague, but hopefully this helps. My wife also identifies as a switch but leans towards the submissive role more comfortably. Also we are just looking for some bedroom fun for now. The forums have been very helpful on helping us learn about the basics of being safe and prepared to try different scenarios as well as the importance of throughly discussing everything before and after we try anything.
Onlinedomguy​(dom male)
4 years ago • Dec 17, 2019
Onlinedomguy​(dom male) • Dec 17, 2019
I think research is important to help you both discover more about D/s relationships. Read, ask like you are here, watch videos, talk about things you observe or learn about you both like. Complete a couple of checklists and research some of the activities which are not obvious to you from the checklists. See if there are local Munches or groups you can join to connect with others who share the same kind of interests.

I think the most important thing is for you both to have honest and open communication. What excites each of you, what scares you. As you start to play, always talk about the session after. What worked, what was fun, and what kinds of things did not work for one or both of you. Do not feel like you have to play in certain ways, play is just that, play. So be open and honest and find the things which drive you both crazy with desire.

The most important thing is to talk about it, often. As you learn and try new things, be open to things maybe not working and having to change as you go forward. There are so many ways to develop your D/s dynamic and you should not be bound by rigid rules or thoughts.

You can ask me anything you would like. I am sure there are others who would be happy to help you along your journey. Have fun!