Online now
Online now

will i ever find the one?

Manorbier​(dom male)
4 years ago • Dec 30, 2019
Manorbier​(dom male) • Dec 30, 2019
*points up*

Ing is right. As a big guy, I know it feels shit, but there really is someone out there for everyone.
Never settle for second best.
Never give yourself away easily or cheaply.
Never entrust your emotional and physical wellbeing with someone who you think is "doing you a favour"

Instead...

Learn more. Really try and define yourself as best you can.
If anyone shames you for what you look like, shame them for being an arsehole.
Love yourself first, makes it easier for others to love you back (yes, I know this is hard as well).

Patience is key. Good luck.
No Body​(dom male)
4 years ago • Dec 30, 2019
No Body​(dom male) • Dec 30, 2019
My wife once asked why it took so long for her to find me. The answer was simple I was not ready to be hers. I was to wild and hot headed and not ready to be who she needed me to be. I had to go through great pain and loss then find my way back and lose two more dear people and then make a deal with God to become the man she needed. She will never know the parts of me I hide from her to be able to lay next to her and have her feel safe. She will never find out the dark parts of my past that haunt me to this day. She does know my daughters love her more than their own mom because she has changed me. She does know that when she is the only woman in my life who is able to lay next to me. She does know that there is a side to me that will do whatever it takes to make her safe and happy.

This took time and lots of work by so many others to turn me into what she needed. There will always be apart of me that wants to return to what I was but as long as she lays next to me it will sleep and wait till she needs it to return. So when you are all alone and wonder where he is remember he is out there working to become what you need and when he is done you will find him. To many times Mr. Right Now is not what you need but what you want. You will see him and know this is what you need and what you want.
Miki
4 years ago • Jan 1, 2020
Miki • Jan 1, 2020
As I wrote in a somewhat similar thread. Do Not Fall For Analysis Paralysis!!! If you find "the right one" you'll know!!!!!