Online now
Online now

Self-care rituals

MichelleChelle​(sub female){collared}
4 years ago • Jan 10, 2020
My Dom has certain expectations such as I must keep up with what I am eating (he has me journal daily and I must log my food) and this is because I do suffer from low blood sugar and I am bad about skipping meals which can be dangerous for me. I must shower daily, keep my toenails and fingernails manicured and neat, he likes long hair so it must be at least shoulder length and no shorter and I have to ask permission if I want to color my hair or put highlights. And soon to start he is going to have me working out at least 3 times per week as I do have a weight issue and I want to lose the weight so he is helping me to do that. I am not allowed to eat sugar without permission and all food choices must be healthy. He doesn't require any type of special outfits but if he doesn't approve of something I am wearing he will tell me such as if it's too short or my cleavage is showing too much. The only time he requires me to wear my collar is in the bedroom so far but we don't live together and only see each other once a week because both our work schedules are hectic. Sometimes he will make a extra trip to my place if he wants just check on me or wants to surprise me and since we only live 10 minutes away from each other it's easy for him to do.