Online now
Online now

Talking it over.

Bunnie
4 years ago • Jan 1, 2020
Bunnie • Jan 1, 2020
@ Miki,

“Did anyone guess that a sub would want to demonstrate her sunbission (in this case) by lowering her eyes and answering as curtly as possible?”

A good point.
youlikecontrol​(dom male)

Re: Talking it over. Yes, very frustrating, you put the effo

youlikecontrol​(dom male) • Jan 1, 2020
Justmeyes26 wrote:
I seem to have spoken to, maybe, five submissive ladies recently who all talk (by which I mean write obviously) in sentences of one or two words. Even when I ask questions they use as few words as posable (one is limited to "yes" and "OK" no matter what I say to her). In all seriousness is this a new trend, or just coincidence, or is it somehow due to an exes off food and alcohol over Christmas? Has anyone ells noticed this?

PS; This refers to other sites, I mostly just use this site to write blogs (I will probably put this as a blog as well).
youlikecontrol​(dom male)
youlikecontrol​(dom male) • Jan 1, 2020
Yes, your right, happens me too, very frustrating when your trying swap and gain info about someone, learn about them, I dropped my last sub over it who was btw genuine and digitally documenting all by kik, complete task set up, done and 1 worders
Onlinedomguy​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jan 2, 2020
Onlinedomguy​(dom male) • Jan 2, 2020
i am not sure about this. i could imagine someone new not being sure of what or how to connect to a possible D or s. i

Of course i am sure there are people on this site, just like the rest of yhe world, who are not good communicators for what ever reason.

I think there are many potiential reasons but for me, i am willing to explore a bit to see if there is a specific reason if someone appears interesting.
Justme26
Justme26 • Jan 2, 2020
Well I tend to start with a fairly standard set of questions and I send curtain information. I have never had this response before. Yes I am sticking it out for the moment.

Bunny: I'll try that thanks.

Miki: I bet that works.
Ingénue{VK}
Ingénue{VK} • Jan 2, 2020
I've never come across that problem before. Most have been on the chattier side of locquacious, even the younger ones.

Depends, perhaps, at what point questions are being introduced.. if there's a list of questions early on there is, potentially, little incentive to work through it. Conversation differs from interrogation.
Meg​(dom female){NotLooking}
4 years ago • Jan 7, 2020

Re: Talking it over.

Justme26 wrote:
In all seriousness is this a new trend, or just coincidence, or is it somehow due to an exes off food and alcohol over Christmas? Has anyone ells noticed this?

It's not Christmas, it's year-round laziness, and being a boring person. Drop them and find someone better.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
4 years ago • Jan 11, 2020
To me "yes, no" short answers is just basic politeness (as a sub should if the D type is polite to them, at "least" they replied** ) but they are also keeping it open "just in case" you do or say something that might further interest them, like others have said move on if they don't tweak your interests.

**Ds that mentor will often tell new subs, REPLY to all messages and be polite because politeness and manners matters. D's talk to eachother etc. Plus don't we whine when we dont get at least a basic reply, after we put in effort to contact them? We cant have everything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯