Online now
Online now

The 69 position

youlikecontrol​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jan 2, 2020

The 69 position

youlikecontrol​(dom male) • Jan 2, 2020
A recent lady said to me after a nite out she would like to try the 69 position, I said what do you mean, she described it, any way we started, both licking and sucking like mad, next thing she let 1 go, fucking hell, it was one of those Brussels sprouts one's, stinking, fair play to her, she apologised, suggested we swapped, her top, me bottom, anyway, after another 10 mins, I was tounging her like fuck, burried rite in, breathing thru my ears, RIP, she dropped another fart, fucking wrotten, couldn't apologise enough, suggested we changed again, anyway, after that swap she dropped another, by now she was totally gutted, suggested we swapped positions agsin, I said your alright, I couldn't stand another 66 of them
Erick​(sub male)
4 years ago • Jan 2, 2020
Erick​(sub male) • Jan 2, 2020
Try the wheelbarrow position.
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
4 years ago • Jan 11, 2020

Re: The 69 position

Miki • Jan 11, 2020
youlikecontrol wrote:
A recent lady said to me after a nite out she would like to try the 69 position, I said what do you mean, she described it, any way we started, both licking and sucking like mad, next thing she let 1 go, fucking hell, it was one of those Brussels sprouts one's, stinking, fair play to her, she apologised, suggested we swapped, her top, me bottom, anyway, after another 10 mins, I was tounging her like fuck, burried rite in, breathing thru my ears, RIP, she dropped another fart, fucking wrotten, couldn't apologise enough, suggested we changed again, anyway, after that swap she dropped another, by now she was totally gutted, suggested we swapped positions agsin, I said your alright, I couldn't stand another 66 of them

Never mind ripping the cheese! I pissed myself reading this! She was being a smart (or rather "fart") ass!

I 69 often, M/F and to date all my partners have had the courtesy to withhold the Human Fumin'!

Me as well! Even if a guy beds me who I come to dislike, I won't do that to him. I might bite a little hard on his knob but no.. Farts are controllable and, well, this babe simply had a laugh at your expense.

I guess you should count yourself lucky it wasn't a wet one.
ThirtyFourPointFive
4 years ago • Jan 11, 2020

Re: The 69 position

ThirtyFourPointFive • Jan 11, 2020
Oral is my favorite thing, but 69 was always a fill in, never the main show.

When giving, I like to concentrate on her reactions to my technique.
When receiving, I want to watch her finish with a mouth full of cock and her finger on her clit.
But the best part is seeing my partner's facial expressions during orgasm.

Orgasms are my lovers' little gift and I will wring out every one that I can get.